Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Very quick response (a repairman for our boiler came out within a couple of hours of taking my call on a Saturday morning), and persisted with fixing our boiler until the problem was resolved - even helped fix an unrelated tap issue after sorting the boiler. Would 100% recommend Horndon Services for anyone with boiler issues or other plumbing needs!
Very good service and professional, satisfied customer.
The business was quick to get back to us, very professional when here didn’t try and over sell anything. Got quote out quickly and fixed all within a week superb service
Same day service, fixed the problem in no time at a very reasonable price, another satisfied customer! Highly recommended.
Phoned Morgan with a problem. Had it fixed the next day! Great service. Highly recommended
Morgan and his team did a first class job of replacing my boiler. They are reliable, tidy and fast with their work. The price was very competitive, would highly recommend.
Great service from Morgan and his team! Nothing is too much trouble. They always turn up on time and go above and beyond! Have recommended them to people I know. Great service, great price.
Friendly and reliable service !
Horndon services were, in every way, excellent: trustworthy, reliable and good value. Morgan was great, fitted my job in at short notice and did a sterling job, fitting a new boiler in really good time at a very good price. Can not recommend highly enough. I will definitely be using Horndon for my annual boiler service and any other plumbing jobs which come up. Thanks very much Horndon - 5 star service.
I have been involved with many Plumbers over the Decades & would definitely rate Horndon Plumbers, Morgan, as the Best.
Trustworthy, punctual, capable & charge a reasonable fee every time. I would thoroughly recommend.
Great service! Had a problem with the pilot light on my boiler cutting out. Morgan diagnosed the problem and fitted a new thermocouple and had me back up and running with hot water in no time. Will certainly be using again.
Great service; Morgan was able to come at quite short notice and fixed the problem really quickly. Would recommend.
Great service from Morgan for annual boiler check. Attentive and efficient. Definitely recommend and will use again. Top job 👍🏽
Highly recommend Morgan and his team.. Great service. Great price. Will use again. Thanks
Great ! Good honest pricing, even on a Sunday ! Arrived earlier than arranged but txt 1st to ask if ok . Did a great job ! Thanx, will use again ! Strongly recommend.
Morgan and his team came to fix a leak that had been causing me problems for ages that nobody else had been able to sort. He was able to do this quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost. He was also able to recommend somebody when I had a sealant issue who came to fix it quickly. Would highly recommend him!
Prompt, friendly and professional service. All staff are courteous and highly skilled, excellent problem solvers! Accurate quotes given, reasonable prices. Highly Recommend.
Superb job as always. Very professional. Would highly recommend. Well done.
Theses guys came in to fix another plumbers bodge up. They did a fantastic job, it wasn’t an easy one and it took longer than expected. They were professional throughout and got the job done at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend Horndon services and will definitely use again. Can’t thank them enough!
We’ve just recently moved to Brentwood & was looking for an gas engineer to come out to us straight away, as we had no hot water & the gas wasn’t working. After calling quite a few numbers, Morgan seemed the friendliest & the one who was willing to come out to us straight away, also quoting a cheaper price than the others I had called up. Morgan came round today to sort this out for us, he was really friendly & professional & got the job done quickly, keeping my partner updated! Before he left he checked everything was working for us too which was brilliant! I would definitely recommend Horndon Services and would 100% use them again! Thanks again Morgan :)
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 140 reviews