Horndon Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Horndon Services
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Horndon Services  Reviews

Tell us how Horndon Services made you happy
Morgan was recommended to me and arrived on time. He is a great guy with a good personality. He accurately diagnosed and repaired the problem with the water heating cylinder in under an hour. Also checked back to see that it was still working perfectly, which it was. Very reliable and professional and I would recommend his services anytime.
Arrived promptly. Diagnosed the problem with my boiler immediately and had it up and running within a couple of hours for a reasonable fee. All this after another company had told me the only option was a new boiler at a cost of £3500 (he didn't even follow the diagnostic checks in the manual).
The great guys from Horndon services restored my faith that there are honest and trustworthy engineers out there.
Super efficient, fast and friendly service, every time. We use Morgan for both our own home and our rental property and would recommend him to anyone. He always responds quickly and has helped us out with urgent gas leak issues, certification, boiler checks and a range of ad-hoc fixes. You'll struggle to find anyone this good to call on.
Would recommend Horndon Services. Morgan and his staff removed a back boiler and fitted a Combi boiler all in 1 day. They are hard working, tidy and very polite.
Good clear advice. Had an issue with the boiler (no heating nor water). Firstly the advice over the phone helped a lot. When the team arrived earlier today, they managed to to the job following my own strict social distancing view. Fitted a expansion vessel and prv which was needed plus fixed the problem we have been having. Price is reasonable.

I don’t use anyone else but these guys now.
Horndon services provided an excellent service. They came first to see if they could provide a fix to get us heating and hot water, which they achieved. We then decided that a new boiler was needed. They provided various options and price ranges.

There insulation has been first class. They were on time worked tirelessly all day to get the new system in place. There workmanship is high quality.

Thankyou
Morgan and his team were very competent, clean and efficient fitting a new combination boiler, to replace an ancient back boiler, and fitting a couple of new radiators. That job all went very smoothly, and everything works fine.
However, unfortunately, a pipe, actually no longer in use buried in the tiled bathroom wall burst. Although just very bad luck, Morgan took responsibility, making everything safe and useable before leaving, at about 9.30 pm! A very long day.
The next day, as well as finishing off the installation, he kindly did an excellent job of replacing the tiles broken by the water leak.
We have nothing but praise for the guys. When things go wrong is often when you find out how good (or bad) tradesmen actually are. We'd have no hesitation recommending Horndon Services.
Have used Horndon Services a few times now, wouldn’t use anyone else! Reliable quick to respond, very reasonable prices. Very friendly polite and professional. Great service!
Called Morgan out to a boiler fault traced To a electrical problem replaced wiring back up and running within an hour always helpful and quick thanks
Morgan was really prompt at getting back to me to arrange for a full boiler replacement, powerflush and filter fit at rather short notice and at a very fair price. Great communication and even took time to show me how the new boiler worked and the improvements made to my central heating system so we can get the best out of it. Tidy work and cleaned up after too :o)

Would certainly use again and recommend to all who need a knowledgeable and reliable central heating expert whose Vaillant accredited (10 yr warrantee is peace of mind).
Great price and efficient service .
Clean and Tidy
Great team
Would highly recommend
Great service as ever!
Attended my emergency timely and effectively!
Emergency call out to leaking radiator valve. Arrived within 20 minutes and resolved within an hour. Secondary issue with heating system identified and returned to rectify satisfactorily. Took time but was very thorough.
Phoned for quote, job booked in for next day.
Fitters arrived in good time, completed work in just over an hour. No mess, no fuss, job done!
Morgan and his team were polite, helpful and professional all you could ask for and price was as quoted, no hidden extras.
Would recommend.
Phoned for quote which was very reasonable, job booked in for following day.
Fitters arrived in good time, completed job in just over an hour.
No mess, no fuss, job done!
Morgan was very helpful.
Great professional service all round.
Recommended.
Fantastic service, friendly professional and very prompt and reliable. Would definitely recommend!
Very good service, professional, clean and affordable.
Will definitely use them again.
Morgan came round and sorted a leaking pipe straight away and was with me within 20mins, Really helpful unlike the other company I called first.

Would recommend to everyone.
Prompt customer service good price and good work
Morgan, was very quick to respond,, the wireless was completed well and everything was left as it was found. Clean and tidy.
I works 100 % recommend him.
Horndon Services is rated 4.96 based on 142 reviews