Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

Read Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

res@horizon-direct.co.uk

272 Bath Street

Tell us how Horizon Direct Holidays made you happy
Do your homework on the hotel before booking i would not recomend ours
Local representative very helpful. Hotel lovely but food seemed to be catering more for Spanish guests. Had no balcony & workmen across road hammered from 8 a.m. till 4.30. each day! Staff pretty good & we liked the ethos of hotel employment.
Very good and very helpful
Was a lot easier when you rang me to discuss my holiday requirements but very good service
Nicola is very helpful and always trys to answer all your questions . We had a lovely holiday last Easter in Egypt and have booked through her again for Easter 2020 and hoping for another fab holiday but hoping this one will tick all the boxes.
Horizon Direct Holidays 4 star review on 5th June 2019
(12/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly staff. Looked for exactly what I wanted. Gave me the cheapest options. Local so nice and easy to pop in. Thanks.
Always a smiley face happy to help and give advice on booking a holiday
You could do with more staff as we had to wait some time before being seen, once we were seen it went very easy.
Hi Stephen, Thanks for the feedback - I am sorry that you had to wait too long. We have now increased the number of staff in Montrose - Keep an eye out for some amazing changes in the next few weeks! Thanks
This was my first experience of using this service and I can confirm that it was very efficient, great customer service and quick booking experience. I would recommend this service to my family and friends
staff made it clear that theywere happy to help, they also clear that my business was important to them. Went as far as they could to provide the holiday that I wanted at a price that was right for me. Even after approaching my previous holiday supplier (for the last 25 years) The price was close to being the best on the table, so I chose to use the company most local to my location.
Excellent service given by Shannon in the Montrose office, she knew exactly what we wanted, holiday booked in no time, very professional young lady. This holiday was booked over two months ago.
We have booked through you on recommendation, booking was straight forward and look forward to our holiday and writing a detailed review when back home.
Really helpful staff and got me a holiday for 2019, Not the greatest of choice from Scotland and links to departure airports in England often result in 2 overnight stays boosting the cost of the holiday which is no fault of Montrose.
We booked a holiday in November for a week in Barcelona next August'19. The service and advise was very good.
We had a great holiday. Staff were very helpful while choosing our holiday and gave us a decent discount. The whole experience was fairly hassle free and everything went smoothly when the holiday came about. Would definitely use them again.
I received good customer service staff was excellent very polite
Thought the process was really good, we booked as a large family on different days and the lady serving us couldn’t help us enough. Really excited
Great service and easy to deal with.
Sorted out holiday to our requirements at the right price
They managed to get the resort and budget that we wanted
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.95 based on 758 reviews