Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 13th February 2019
TONI
Good price pleasent people
Good suggestions good rapore
Booking process was easy enough and andrew kept in touch. I found it quite stressful that our travel documents only arrive the day before the flight and we were travelling 4 hours to airport so staying the night before. Hire car was booked or too many days and and despite 2 emails I am yet to receive feedback or refund.
Hi Christine - I am sorry that you felt disappointed by our service. I have looked at the points raised and can confirm that your tickets were posted on 29/05/16 by second class post which was 14 days before you travelled. We also emailed you copies of your tickets on 03rd June which was 7 days before you travelled. I have checked and I have received no emails from you since you travelled. I can confirm that no refund was due to you the 3 day rate was actually dearer than the special offer rate for 5 days. I trust that you fully enjoyed your holiday!
It was a shame l couldn't get actuall confirmation in writing straight away. It took several telephone calls to head office.
Hi Valerie,

Thank You for your comments. I have had a look at your booking and can see we sent you your confirmation by email right away and that you received this. When we are provided an email address to send a confirmation to, we would not normally also send one by post. We do send roughly 3 weeks before you travel a final paper copy for you to travel with, including all travel documents. This ensures that the information you have to travel with is always the latest and most up to date.

Many Thanks