Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

DEAN
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 13th February 2019
TONI
More Photos & Videos
Very good and very helpful
I booked my holiday through a recommendation to go to horizon. I was very pleased with Kayla she made me feel at ease. She is a very friendly and looked at several destinations for me to choose. The hotel I chose was fab will be booking with you next year. Thanks Anne Beal
No nonsense sales... extremely efficient staff.
The staff member who helped us when booking our cruise was very helpful and explained everything clearly. This was the first time using this travel agents and would be happy to use them again in the future.
As always very good service and delivered the correct package for holiday requested.
The staff in the shirebrook store were very helpful and efficient. I dealt with Julie, who originally worked for Thomas Cook. She dealt with my holiday booking and l would recommend them to anyone.
Staff very helpful couldn’t help me enough, thank you very much
I had first class service and advice from the girls so much so I re booked with you for next year couldn't have done enough for me
Very friendly and professional
Nice friendly people who help all your needs to book a holiday
First class service nice staff
Amazing service answered all my questions quickly and couldn’t do enough, got all my documents and confirmation through the list the next day..definitely would book again through horizon
Thanks again for all your help booking my holiday !
Lovely staff who always find the best deals and will search various sites to attain thus. All the booking documents etc are handled for you. No hassle.
Always a good experience with the staff at horizon direct Montrose. Never any hassle. Look forward to our holiday.
Had great contact via fb, and when person wasnt available to talk they phoned me back quickly to confirm booking
Going on our 5th holiday arranged through Horizon Direct 😊
Excellent holiday company prices are good and staff very helpful nothing to much trouble can’t fault then
Brilliant service from start to finish really professional service
Absolutely awful hotel, terrible food,an had to phone twice about tickets coming before holiday, worst holiday ever.
Hi Mr Girven,

I am really sorry that you did not enjoy your holiday in Cuba. Your holiday was booked through a third party operator so I would ask that your send us a letter of complaint to cs@horizon-direct.co.uk so we can take this up for you. We regularly put hotels with tour operators on stop sell if we see a pattern of issues.

In relation to your tickets these were posted to you on 04/07/19 and you called on 15/07/19 and confirmed you had received them. I am very sorry that you felt let down by this.

If you need anything please let us know!

CS