Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Horizon Direct Holidays

How would you rate Horizon Direct Holidays?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Andrew was amazing, so helpful, extremely professional, made the booking of our Xmas holiday so easy. Fabulous to deal with, thank you"
"Shannon, the agent that dealt with my booking was very friendly and extremely helpful. She was more than happy to answer every question I asked and went above and beyond what was expected. Shannon was polite and professional throughout the conversation.I have never booked with Horizon Direct Holidays before but would definitely book again and certainly will recommend to my family & friends."
"They went over our requirements with us and help us to get a Holiday to suit us."
"Nicola was a pleasure to book though, she was quick to reply and rang me within half hour and booking was quick. she has made changes for me without any problems. will defiantly be using her/this company again. thank you for all your help."
SALLY ANNE
Verified Buyer
"They got me a good price on the holiday and were helpful and polite"
"The Service we received fro SHARM TRAVEL Nicola Bell Elhadidy. was first class and all the staff are very professional and knowledgeable, first time i have booked a holiday with them and received details very fast and all the contents we required was sent to my satisfaction they will always get my future business, I already have already got quote for my next holiday there services and prices are good and all the staff listern to what you want and understand your needs. Have past their details on to our friends and my reply from them is very positive they will also use Sharm Travel for future holidays can,t fault the service we got."
"Brilliant service from first contact Very helpful and efficient"
"Third holiday booked via Horizon Direct. Excellent service"
LINDA JUNE
Verified Buyer
"Good price pleasent people Good suggestions good rapore"
"I get great service from Nicola Bel ElHadidy . I contact her for a price and she replied so quickly usually with an Excellent price! I get my paperwork through very quickly after booking! Quite often low deposit then Horizon contact me for balance. Everybody I’m in contact with give me Brilliant Service"
HAZEL VANESSA
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and price."
"Simpley easy to book 5 star service from start to finish price better than rest"
"Thanks again to Nicola for getting a great deal and for her very quick response."
"Staff that go the extra mile šŸ˜€"
LISA JAYNE
Verified Buyer
"I feel that all my requirements are meet, Nicola couldn't help me enough checking various hotels and always getting me the best price. I intend to keep using you for all my holidays in the future. X"
"Quoting a very good price. Attentive Service delivered with knowledge and passion."
"1st class service as always Short notice holiday and everything booked and checked in for us Horizon go above and beyond"
Siobhan Sudbury
Verified Reviewer
"Booked our 2018 holiday to Cuba through Horizon and I have to say they made the whole process very easy. Got us a brilliant deal. Would definitely recommend them to everyone"
"Very friendly assistant who helped me with everything I needed to know & went that extra mile to help."
"did not have any trouble nicola was very helpful"
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.93 based on 231 reviews