Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Horizon Direct Holidays
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Horizon Direct Holidays?

JANICE
"Shannon booked my holiday for me she was first class hotel was brand new this summer would definitely recommend Horizon Direct to others"
CHUI
"Excellent from start to finish. Kirsty was amazing. Nothing was a problem from the many questions we asked down to ensuring we were collected from our hotel at a time that suited us. Will definitely be recommending to everyone I know and booking more holidays through her. I would rate six stars if we could"
"The staff were first class and friendly and helpful in every aspect of booking our holiday to the rixos sun gate.😀😀😀"
"Very helpful staff, got us exactly what we wanted for our holiday at I good price, will definitely use them again, nothing is too much trouble. Thank you"
"This is the first time i have used them and the girl was really helpful"
"This is the 3rd holiday we have booked with Horizon Direct this year as we have been very impressed with the excellent customer service and prices"
"Service provided was excellent"
"Great staff and great deals, give them what your looking for and the alternatives you can choose from is great! Give them a try!"
"I have booked a few holidays with nicola and Kirsty and can i can honestly say the communication and price have always been fantastic and even Kirsty has been messaging me late of an evening to get my Holiday sorted for me now that’s great customer service she’s always on hand to answer any queries or questions day or night always putting customers first she’s a Credit to your team and will definitely be booking with Kirsty again thanks Hun I have also recommended my family and friends who have booked with her xx"
"Horizon was recommended based on posts from our travel group to Cuba. They absolutely lived up to the recommendations, service was great and a better price than booking direct. Thank you!"
"simple and straight forward booking polite and helpful agent"
"We had a great holiday. Staff were very helpful while choosing our holiday and gave us a decent discount. The whole experience was fairly hassle free and everything went smoothly when the holiday came about. Would definitely use them again."
"Always so helpful and very quick to answer any questions you have will be booking again very shortly"
"Victoria at the Montrose shop was extremely patient and knowledgeable in tailoring a holiday to suit our needs which included the flight, private transfer from airport, hotel stay in Venice and NCL cruise. This is the 2nd holiday we have booked through the Montrose shop and found all the girls very pleasant and helpful. :)"
"My first experience of horizon direct holidays and I found the service in store excellent. We had some very specific requirements and nothing was too much trouble. We got what we were after and are looking forward to our trip."
"Can,t fault the professional service we have received from SHARM TRAVEL GROUP.They are very promt and conpetitive and give great service to all there customers, I have recommended family and friends to them and they are also happy with them i will always contact them first to book any of my future holidays."
"IF YOU COULD GIVE THEM 10 STARS IT STILL WOULDNT BE ENOUGH 😎☀️😎"
"I am very impressed with this hassle-free travel company. They got me a very good deal at the destination I wanted to get to and saved be cash. The booking was quick and easy and all of the documentation was clear and precise. Updated information regarding the flights and tickets have been prompt. I would recommend to anyone to book with Horizon Direct Holidays and I'll definitely use them again."
"Amazing experience of booking our first holiday, and what an amazing holiday it was. All the stresses taken away and at a really good price. Thanks again will be sure to book with you again soon."
"Very knowledgeable sales person who spent some time finding a holiday to suit our needs. Everything was clearly explained and we felt staff genuinely wanted us to have a fabulous holiday."
"The girls were very helpful, I explained what I wanted and nothing was to much bother. I will definitely use Horizen again."
"Excellent service from very knowledgeable staff, professional and cheerful. Would recommend this company. Fantastic price on chosen holiday."
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.95 based on 457 reviews