hoppa Reviews

3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact hoppa?
Click Here

Tell us how hoppa made you happy

"I’ve booked and been charged for a return transfer (yet to travel) Details in email are all incorrect. Tried accessing my booking in my account on Hoppa so I can either amend or cancel and start again; but, it isn’t showing the booking at all. Messaged Hoppa 6 times...no reply....no help forthcoming. The registered phone number goes to an automatic message which states a new phone number.. that number is a dead line. I’m at the end of my tether and will not hesitate to report this company to the rekevanypt authorities."
Are you hoppa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have never received such a bad service from a company, the transport provided to pick us up at the airport was dirty and unsafe. The suitcases where bundled inside the minibus along with the passengers, not secured, the suitcases were rolling up and down the minibus, very unsafe. They were an hour late collecting us after a long flight, no apology or explanation. We were in shock. Booster seat booked as required when booking, this was not provided. The customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. This company takes your money and does not care about its customers. Will never use again !!"
"Absolutely terrible. Didnt turn up. No explanation. Still waiting for refund. Customer service terrible. Stay well clear of Hoppa"
"Didnt show up to take us back to airport had to get 2 taxis. No explanation as to why they didnt show up. Still waiting for my taxi refund and they refused to refund me half of my original booking fee. Terrible customer service will never use again."
"Such a shame that low life taxi driver would steal a kids Nintendo Ds . I would not recommend this company they only use local taxi drivers ."
"Booked and paid £40 for airport transfers in Majorca. They sent confirmation with wrong address then tried to overcharge us more money and wouldn’t pick us up unless we paid it. On arrival No one at airport to pick us up. Hoppa airport desk closed with shutters down. A driver picking someone else up kindly drove us. Phoned Hoppa and confirmed return pick up day before. They had wrong details and were rude and uninterested. Never turned up for pickup. Hotel reception phoned them and they left her on hold for 20 mins and didn’t come back on phone. Got taxi, receipt for taxi and letter from hotel stating they didn’t turn up. Returned home to an email from Hoppa stating i did not turn up for pick up. Driver waited. I sent them details and after 3 phone calls(left on hold 40 mins each time to get through), 3 weeks later after threat of legal action they refunded £19.00. Not even the cost of one journey. Please avoid them. They are really really unprofessional and totally unreliable. Once they get your money they don’t care."
"Would never use this company again, not only got stranded on our return journey as the driver did not show, but the customer service was appalling. We ended up paying twice for our journey home hoppa and an independat taxi. May appear to be a bargain but certainly didn't end up that way. BEWARE"
"First time using this rotten service - booked 4 transfers for September in Thailand and Singapore - i made an account beforehand so I could ensure I had everything at hand - great prices but what a nightmare - once I had paid via paypal the airline times and pick-up times had changed, my name was MR not Mrs and the forename was incorrect to what I had entered onto the system (I screen shot each page) hence I tried to call, no joy, emailed them via their system, no reply in 2 days - just manage to get through by phone to the most incompetent person I have ever had the pleasure - she just didn't get it and just kept rambling on that she could not alter the booking - finally, after ensuring I was not talking to the cleaner kindly suggested she get a more suitable job - now with paypal dispute, disgraceful company"
"Booked in Jan for a holiday in June to take advantage of advanced rates. The order said something was omitted although I checked a number of times that everything was filled in. You can't speak to an actual person unless you are actually on holiday. Emailed them to check that the order was ok consistently from 6 weeks before travel, kept getting the response "we have emailed our partner and will get back to you". 2 days before travel I eventually gave up with them at a cost of £3 to cancel and the order was now last minute so had to pay top whack with someone else. Will never use them again."
"Really awful service, booked transfer from airport to holiday destination and we had to wait 10 mins for another person, during that time the woman at the front desk was either shouting at me, making rude gestures, calling me to shout at me etc. Never will I use the terrible service again. Rude, nasty and aggressive!"
"Driver tried to pick me up at 1240 for a 2040 flight only 1 hour drive away. When I said it was too early they said it’s this or nothing. Called Hoppa who claimed I was called the previous day to confirm pick up time and then told me to get a taxi and complain. Not acceptable. Don’t use . Taxi was cheaper"
"I was unfortunate to book Hoppa for our holiday to Zakynthos without reading these reviews. Lo and behold we had exactly the same problems. No taxi to meet us, hoppa insisting they fulfilled their commitment, no reply to emails. I've now been advised to take legal action against them. Awful company."
"Used these guys for a transfer from Gatwick to central London. The cab firm they subcontracted to was horrendous. Driver barely spoke English, so he could not direct us to where his car was parked in the airport. We only found him by chance. The journey should have taken 1.5hrs, max 2hrs. Instead it took more than 3hrs as he totally ignored the sat nav with the best route and took a totally bizarre one. He drove dangerously in order to try and make up time, constantly speeding and braking. I've complained to hoppa and they could not care less. Disgusting behaviour. Do not use this company, ever"
"First time using Hoppa and experience has been disastrous. Communication before going appalling, no contact details for the transfer company or indication on where to find our driver. Once we arrived things got worse, no one was there waiting for us, spent 30 minutes asking around the other drivers and stands before taking an alternative taxi. Received a Whatsapp message 1 hour and 40 minutes after we landed, by which point we were at the hotel. Hoppa really came in to their own upon receiving my complaint . They have refused to respond to requests for information, the little information they provided showed that the driver had got my name wrong to begin with. Hoppa have indicated that as far as they are concerned they have fulfilled their part of the contract and are refusing a refund. If I could have scored Hoppa zero stars I would have. Absolutely diabolical experience AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"Arrived on time to Hurghada 01.03.2019. No rep at the airport, other reps said he was not here. Could not get through on phone to speak to anyone, as all calls are automated. Organised my own transfer at more than double Hoppas price. Spent a week emailing and phoning, nothing. E mails are even automated. Get a reply to say that an e mail had been recieved, but to go through automated mail system. My return journey was the same, so had to sort again. Paid Hoppa £15. Cost me an extra £45, don't expect to see a penny. Used them for over 5 years, never again"
"Hoppa gave me wrong pickup time on documentation on first booking. Sub agent had different time, therefor we missed the bus! They blame me! I followed their instructions by checking twice on day of departure! Terrible company!"
"Checked my pick-up time 24 hours before as instructed! Also checked at 10 am on day of departure - both 16.30 hours, as was my documentation from hoppa. Bus arrived 15.25 without my knowledge. We had to obtain taxi at a cost of 54.25 euros. Can not speak to anyone as their system is impossible to break through to speak to a human! Disgusting company! I have put reviews on Trustpilot also to make people aware of bad service!"
"Chaotic, unreliable and late running."
"were told on arrival at faro to wait next to the window,which was very hot.Around 75 or more passengers came and went during the next 2 and a half hours.Although we tried asking the lady calling out passenger names when the taxi's came,she would not stop to speak to the six of us waiting.One gentleman nearly fainted and his wife had to seat him in the cafe. it became apparent we had been waiting for two other passengers on another flight.Had we been told this on arrival we could all have gone to wait in the cafe,and at least been able to sit down.When the lady did inform us of departure I asked why she had not done this,her reply was you should expect this when booking a shuttle.Having had similar problems the last 3 times with Hoppa,we will no longer be using them."
"Took my money and my booking, no problem. Cancelled my airport transfer the day before I was due to fly. I only found out because I double checked the booking. Very poor service too. Customer service left me on hold on the phone, I hung up after 25 minutes. Chat window disappeared too. Had to berate them on Twitter to get any response. Won't use Hoppa.com again and certainly wouldn't recommend them."
hoppa is rated 1.35 based on 40 reviews