Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hook & Loop Fasteners
Read Hook & Loop Fasteners Reviews

About Hook & Loop Fasteners:

Hook and Loop Fasteners are UK authorised distributors and suppliers of only genuine VELCRO® Brand tapes. We have an extensive range of VELCRO® Brand products from non-adhesive sew-on to self adhesive tapes in various types, we also stock the ONE WRAP® tape and a complete range of consumer packs.

sales@hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

'Top Barn' Home Farm
Thorncote Road
Northill

Dealing with Hoop & Loop has been an eye opening pleasure. I found their website easy to understand and received requested samples very quickly.
This enables me to make an easy decision on the materials I needed and place an order which arrived within two days. Superb service.
Very good product fixed bath panel will probably have a job to remove if need to.
I’ve ordered a few times now and find this business to always been efficient, fast and excellent at providing quality products and packaging.
Great service and product. Nice and easy to order and the delivery time was very quick.
Excellent service, easy website, goods exactly as described. Thank you!
Exactly as ordered and very fast delivery
Great service
Excellent service from start to finish product excellent as usual and it was delivered within 24 hrs ordering Fantastic
Great product value for money, will definitely be using Hook and Loop again
Good site to search on , plenty of choice and very prompt delivery. Thank you for your service.
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery
Service,quality and delivery were all 5 star
Brilliant customer service. I realised I made a mistake on my order after I had submitted it and it was super easy to get this sorted out with one phone call and I was able to request a specific delivery date.
QUICK AND EASY PROCESS
The hook Velcro fastener is perfect for creating displays in our church foyer that can be changed on a regular basis. The lettering I've made with velcro on the back can be reused 100s of times. A wonderful product. Thank you.
My order arrived very quickly and the product is excellent quality - just what I expected. Great service and product - I highly recommended Hook & Loop Fasteners.
Excellent product. Used to attach number plate to caravan, very secure, would highly recommend.
Easy to order and speedy delivery. I would re-order from this company. I haven't used the velcro yet as its for an exhibition in a few weeks.
Very reliable supplier....will be using them again..
Hook & Loop Fasteners is rated 4.92 based on 222 reviews