Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I ordered the 10 rings for 10 decades for my aunts 100th birthday. It was a huge hit! It was beautiful and had the sweetest note attached from the company. The necklace was shipped quickly. A wonderful experience. I will definitely consider ordering again.
Amazing jewellery and the team went the extra mile for me to get my order ready early so I could collect it for my wife’s birthday. I really appreciated the service and will be definitely buying more items from them as they are great gifts for family and friends. Thankyou so much!!!.😊
Delighted!
Lovely personal service, from the website, ordering through to delivery a real pleasure. Thank-you.
Excellent service with exceptional and beautiful jewellery.
Bought a gift for my sister, it was excellent quality
I was delighted to find a present for my sisters 50th birthday that was handmade, made with love and meaning. I ordered the five ring with gemstone necklace and was amazed when it arrived all packaged beautifully and even a personalised note for my sister wishing her a happy birthday. Honey Willow are a lovely company to deal with, I emailed and received a reply pretty much immediately, they care about the products they are making and the homes the products are going too. I wholeheartedly recommend this company. I will Most certainly be buying from them again in the future. They have made a really lovely personable present which i cannot wait to give to my sister.
Fast delivery and lovely necklace.
As describe. Perfect gift
Had a necklace made and shipped for my sister’s 70TH birthday. She loved it! The ordering and delivery process was very efficient. I would definitely recommend your company to family and friends.
Beautiful earrings and gift wrapped in a lovely box.
Beautiful necklace and wonderful service.
Beautiful items and fast delivery!
I bought a 7 Rings for 7 Decades necklace for my sister for her 70th birthday. She was delighted with it, she sent me photos of her wearing it and the beautiful packaging which included a birthday greeting from Honey Willow. Highly recommended.
My daughter loved her necklace, thank you so much and for delivering this on time for her birthday
Was a gift for an 80th birthday it came on time beautifully wrapped and it looks great
My mum was so pleased with her gift For her 90th birthday , I would really recommend your products , & 5star Sevice , once again thankyou , Kind regards , Mr g Taylor
Quality product and value for money.
Quick and easy online service. No complaints
Handmade gorgeousness and delivered as stated. Very professional great website.
Honey Willow is rated 4.96 based on 690 reviews