Honest Grapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honest Grapes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Honest Grapes Reviews

About Honest Grapes:

Quality and value from independent growers - a refreshing new wine marketplace.

Honest Grapes began with a mix of wine enthusiasts, wine professionals, and friends seeking a good selection of great value, quality wines, at prices that are fair and equitable both for the customers and for the producers.

We also wanted a website that had a community feel with fun social tasting events: a back-to-basics, no nonsense, exciting approach to such a glorious product.

The result is Honest Grapes - the quality wine marketplace. We’re pretty proud of be a part of it and we rather hope you will be too.

02036031646

info@honestgrapes.co.uk

Suite 104, Access Storage 141-157 Acre Lane

Tell us how Honest Grapes made you happy
Great wines and great customer service.
Great selection of wines
Let me start by saying that I am not a wine buff. I was given a gift of an Honest Grapes voucher which introduced me to the company. On an initial look at the site I had a couple of questions and the online chat was great - fast, responsive and friendly.

When it was time to buy I found that my voucher could only be used for wine and not for the delivery. Not a huge problem (other than I had spent ages selecting wines to include the delivery cost to be covered by my voucher). The website is not the greatest to use (difficult to go from query filter to a specific wine review and back without having to start all over again).

Once I had finally selected my wines the ordering process was simple, the wines arrived within 48 hours packaged really well and delivered by ParcelForce. I guess the next bit will be to taste them !

Overall an interesting and good experience (dropped a star as things can always be better and website needs some work).

I am sure these guys know their stuff and they deliver a friendly service based on my experience. Yes there are a load of follow-on emails but I can delete those and probably unsubscribe.

Customer Service - great, Delivery - great, Packaging - great. Checkout - great. Website - could be improved.

Wine ? I will have to wait and see.
Amazing service - the online payment system wasn't working but Luke managed to process my payment and ensure that my order was sent out that day, it arrived the next day. The wine was delicious too!
Delivered on time specified, good packaging
Great service, friendly and educated representatives.
Wasn't delivered on committed time.
Thank you for your comment and we are really sorry to hear your wine wasn't delivered on time. As a small business we are always at the mercy of delivery services. We've followed up with them, and hope you enjoyed the lovely wine notwithstanding.
a superb selection of Italian wines
A real pleasure to drink!
Good delivery service. Wines not of my taste.
Paul, we are sorry to hear you didn’t like our wines. For a small business like ours it's important to learn and we would love to hear your feedback. Please get in touch and help us improve.
Friendly and highly knowledgable wine company. They always provide outstanding service, interesting wines and fun tastings.
They now provide some of our 'go to' wines!
Friendly and helpful customer service.
Lovely selection of off-the-beaten-track wines to explore, with genuinely useful notes and descriptions for the non-expert wine drinker. Highly recommended.
Only tried two of the wines and they are superb, family and friends love them. Can't wait to try the others.
Luke at Honest Grapes was a fantastic help when I had to procure a bottle of San Leonardo ready to drink at very short notice recently . He even wavered the charge for next day delivery when I explained my situation for which I was most grateful. I certainly know where to go now for great fines wines along with fantastic customer services. I believe its more important than ever before to reward excellent service with my custom and I would recommend them to everybody. I shall be shopping with them for my Christmas wines this year !
Excellent service
Excellent wine selection and very reasonable prices, can't wait to order again!
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Very happy with the price and product arrived in 2 as advertised and exactly what I wanted, will buy again in the future
Very good wine at a reasonable price for the quality. Also has a much better delivery rate compared to other online wine companies.
Great wine 🍷