Honda Reviews

info@honda.co.uk

470 London Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Honda?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Susan Davies
"Great service and nice staff"
"We purchased a 3 year old Honda Civic from John Banks Honda Ipswich approximately a year ago. We were assured that the car would have a thorough safety check prior to releasing it to us, and that the stone chips on the bonnet would be fully repaired. Upon collecting the car it was obvious that Honda had just touched up the stone chips with a pen, which was the incorrect colour. Then 100 miles after picking it up the brakes started grinding due to a sticky caliper having worn the remaining slither of brake pad. We had them repaired by Halfords (top service!) and Honda eventually paid the bill, stating that the brakes were notoriously difficult to check! They have attempted to repair the paint on two further occasions, each attempt was very poor. I thought Honda were meant to provide good customer service and paid over the odds for the car in order to receive this, however the quality and service we have received is sub standard."
Jonathan Shields
Unverified Reviewer
"I have no bought three bikes from Honda, all taking a slightly different approach and between two different locations. Amazing service and even the after service was amazing. Felt so welcoming every time I walked in."
"been out with one of ur technicians from Honda Scarborough Richard baker top lad great customer service"
"seriously! customer service at honda - scarborough is sh*t today. I was hung up on because I asked if my car was ready. Honda"
Dindo Fernando
Unverified Reviewer
"My thinking was that Honda's edge is their superior customer service. But today was just a horrible experience"
North End Spring
Unverified Reviewer
"thank to your staff for great customer service."
Rachel Everhart
Unverified Reviewer
"I love how Honda washes your car after they're done working on it. Talk about customer service! Its just amazing"
"My honda accord has wiring problems and doesn't recognize my key. Stranded and honda customer service hung up on me twice. just terrible customer service from these idiots."
Jessica Hamilton
Unverified Reviewer
"Has the best customer service. Their entire staff is incredibly kind and helpful!"
Honda is rated 3.20 based on 10 reviews