HomeValue.us.org Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HomeValue.us.org
02AM
2AM

About HomeValue.us.org: Look up the value of any home on our website and learn more about the estimated cost, address, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, property type, year built, lot size, last sold and other property history records. We provide an easy and cheap solution to find out property values and other important home owner records online. By doing your homework on our website you can find out a wealth of information you may not have come across through your real estate agent, previous homeowner or home inspector.

1-866-605-0312

manager@homevalue.us.org

1201 N Orange St Ste 700

Categories:
Business & Office
Home Sales And Renting

Tell us how HomeValue.us.org made you happy

"This was a waste of time!! I needed prior sales data and property values over prior years I will go to tax records and get the information on my own. what a waste of time!!"
Are you HomeValue.us.org? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback HomeValue.us.org receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I made my review and the link www.support@memberreportaccess.com cannot be found to receive the $10 gift card from Amazon. Poor way to drum up reviews!"
"Failed to note that there are two bathrooms and two decks. House was bumped two feet all around from main blueprints, making it larger than they show. Also have a 12'x 14' four seasons room added behind living room. It has a skylight added."
"How can they claim to give a very accurate report when they DO NOT even know the number of bedroom's nor any improvement we've made. This is a joke! I'm a professional carpenter of 37 years & could drive by a house & do a better job than they did. Ever Real Estate company that contacts me will be put into SPAM. Every piece of mail from the Real Estate Company's will be SHREDDED!"
"It gave me an estimate on the value of the home."
"In 1996, the cost to build this home totaled $1236. In 1999, I purchased it for $970. Report indicates current "home price" of $764 i.e. 38% below original cost, and 21% below purchase price. I invested about $110 in improvements 9 years ago. My homeowners insurance coverage is $869, i.e. cost to reconstruct, excluding land which has a very expansive marsh view of thousands of acres. This a very desirable, gated resort community on an island outside of Savannah, GA. In 2016, the dominant real estate agency here indicated an offering price of $1150. There seems to be a serious disconnect between your algorithm-derived value and the estimated "real world" value for this property. I am very aware of wishful thinking, but the "home price" is quite misleading The best I can say about the report is that it's a starting point."
"I was no table to find information on the first address I searched but was pleased with the info provided on my second attempt."
"You had wrong sq ft, and number of bathrooms."
"Report has several errors, sq. ft. is low and there are 3 full baths to name two."
"gave me basic information with no hassle"
"Thank you for providing me with the information. I wondered what my house was priced at and I think they did a good job of showing it. However FYI It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms."
"I was satisfied with quick response time; however, more information was not included on higher levels of education in the area (e.g. high school and college)."
"got some of information need it."
"It was a good place to get an estimate"
"found it to be quite helpful."
"Good pictures"
".........................."
"House has 3 full bathrooms, not 1 !"
"It was okay, report seems outdated, could not tell how many bedrooms."
"Your value was good. your current knowledge of the house is out of date."
HomeValue.us.org is rated 2.69 based on 94 reviews