Home Tutors Southampton Reviews

About Home Tutors Southampton: Provider of 1 to 1 home tutoring

55 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pauline
Well organized, and we like Katie, our tutor.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Home Tutors Southampton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Well organized, and we like Katie, our tutor."
"professional service"
"Very Professional, The communications are excellent. The tutor is knowledgable and flexible with the schedules. Highly recommend!"
"Very professional and helped our daughter get back on track with her A Level English. She had been struggling with a number of the concepts and your help proved invaluable in helping her understand and to be successful in her year one exams. Thanks."
"The only thing we can judge your services on is whether our son understands his Algebra II. He does. So, the service is great!!!"
"We were able to have our schedule accommodated to fit our sons needs and the time required each week. Our son had a great rapport with the tutor."
Jonathan N
Verified Buyer
"After 6 weeks of struggling, my son is finally starting to understand his physics classes. I am thrilled with the progress so far."
"I am already seeing improvement with my daughter's confidence"
"No complaints whatsoever. Personalised service. Flexibility in tailoring tutor hours to fit in with our timetable."
"The tutor was picked based off of my sons specific needs. He already feels more confident in the subject and it's nice that the tutoring time is based around my schedule, which can change weekly."
"Easy to deal with, very reliable"
"I liked the interview process to validate where the child is at in terms of their progress. I like the report card and the notes on what they did and what they will work on."
"The tutors are very knowledgeable about subject matter. They are also quite reliable and courteous."
"Very good overall. Personalized, professional, regular timely reports, convenient"
Shakeela R
Verified Buyer
"I like the personal tailored service. My son is delighted with his tutor and they get on really well."
"Brian is a very able physics tutor who understands teaching as well as physics itself. The company are very easy to deal with too"
"Super! James is thriving with his tutor"
"Can't recommend highly enough"
"I have seen great improvement since my son started last month."
Danielle S
Verified Buyer
"Both of my boys have really enjoyed the experience of being able to learn and be tutored in our home"
Home Tutors Southampton is rated 4.75 based on 55 reviews