www.homepie.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.homepie.co.uk

Tell us how www.homepie.co.uk made you happy

"As previous email. Had problems with delivery time. Doodle product/gadget arrived without any company name or instructions - which renders it useless - and I cannot find any references to it eg. video info etc. Do not order from them."
"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY which purports to operate in the UK, with a “co.uk” website, but is in fact in China with all the attendant problems; late deliveries and, if you want to return an item, you pay the return costs TO CHINA. Also, any complaint is completely ignored and replies in very stilted English. When I asked about when I would receive the goods, after an excessive delivery delay, I was told to “keep my patience”. All in all, keep away."
www.homepie.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews