Home Hub Estate Agents Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Hub Estate Agents Limited

AE@homehubonline.com

Lancaster House10 Sherwood RiseNottingham

How would you rate Home Hub Estate Agents Limited ?

Mr & Mrs Loasby
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly but professional service. Able to give us appropriate advice on selling our property and represented our interests efficiently and with care at all times. Particularly impressed with the manner in which potential problems were dealt with swiftly and competently, and how regularly we were updated on the status of our sale. Overall, a very good experience."
(No Sale No Fee) - Posted 4 months ago
Mr & Mrs Randev
Verified Buyer
"We recently brought our first apartment through Home Hub. The team provided a professional service that made the process really straightforward from beginning to the end. They kept us fully informed of progress with regards to solicitors and agents on a regular basis. The sale went smoothly and I can genuinely say that we couldn’t be happier with the service received. I'm positively certain we will use Home Hub's services again in any future property activity."
Mr And Mrs Beer
Verified Buyer
"Kept informed with the complete process from start to finish by very professional people and very attentive to detail. Would highly recommend there service. Thank you very much for looking after my transaction."
(Buying) - Posted 6 months ago
"Yes, the conveyancing process was going very smoothly. I am happy with the professional service Home Hub Estate was providing. Thank you very much indeed for your assistance throughout. Billy Li"
Mr & Mrs Brodie
Verified Buyer
"Home Hub gives everything you would expect from an estate agent, plus a whole lot more! The service they give is excellent from start to finish in all respects."
(No Sale No Fee) - Posted 7 months ago
"Although this is an online agent, I would like to say that I was kept informed of all my viewings and given feed back either by email or in most cases with a call. when I received an offer on the property I was given a sometime twice weekly update of how things were progressing. On several occasion I felt the staff were more aware of what was happening than my solicitors. I would like to thank all the staff for helping me sell my property without having to pay extortionate high street charges. I would especially like to thank Jemma who through the last four weeks before completion worked very hard on my behalf. Highly recommend this company first class service and staff."
(Pay Up Front) - Posted 7 months ago
"Home Hub acted professionally in my recent property purchase. They were in contact as and when necessary during the process and dealt with my queries efficiently."
Mr Appleby
Verified Buyer
"Jemma at Homehub was brillliant in helping me purchase my house recently. It was a very easy and quick process and she kept me informed and updated throughout. I would use them again in the future."
(Buying) - Posted 7 months ago
"The purchase of my property has been a long drawn out affair. Luke at Home Hub has been great in trying to move matters forward every step of the way. He has dealt with every snag with much patience. Thank you."
Dr Howard Jones
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service , Annaliese couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you for helping us through the purchasing process for two student accommodation houses."
Mr Lemard & Miss Miah
Verified Buyer
"Good Estate agents that delivers a personalised service and is very much on the ball! Very approachable and friendly team"
(Buying) - Posted 8 months ago
"Nothing was too much trouble for the Home Hub team when I was buying my property and Annaliese was always on call for every query and one step ahead of the process at all times. I would recommend highly!"
(Buying) - Posted 8 months ago
"Great communication from staff throughout the whole process, they gave me professional advice on how to get the most from my sale at a reasonable fixed upfront cost, would defiantly use them again ! they even got me the asking price :)"
(Pay Up Front) - Posted 9 months ago
Miss Bishop
Verified Buyer
"I cannot rate my experience with Home Hub highly enough! Annaliese and the team were fantastic, it made such a difference dealing with people who seemed to genuinely care rather than just a standard sales team. I really felt they went the extra mile in terms of customer service - they kept me up to date throughout and just made the whole process so much simpler. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them as estate agents. Thanks guys! :)"
(Buying) - Posted 9 months ago
"Highly motivated and proactive agent that is diligent with follow ups. Very happy with the service provided."
(Buying) - Posted 10 months ago
"Home hub were an incredibly organised, supportive and driven estate agents to work with. The organisation went beyond the duties I expected from an estate agent including negotiations with potential buyers, buyers, solicitors, general administration and moral support. I was updated regularly throughout my selling process, and it was undoubtedly down to their high quality promotional material, rigour and thoughtfulness that my sale completed seamlessly and within 8 weeks of the accepted offer (which was during the first week of being on the market). I have recommended Home Hub to a variety of friends selling their houses."
(Deferred) - Posted 10 months ago
Miss Smith
Verified Buyer
"I cannot even explain how amazing these guys are. I listed my property in London with them, and with them not being local had some phone conversations where they gathered all the information they needed for any prospective buyers. We have just exchanged and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Always providing updates without the need to ask. They have been more on the ball than anyone in the whole process really pushing for the exchange and completion dates we needed. Massive thanks to Annaliese and Luke for all their help. Would highly recommend to anyone."
(Pay Up Front) - Posted 10 months ago
"Annaliese was extremely helpful and answered all my queries really quickly. She chased up issues with solicitors and the management company of the flat we were purchasing. She was definitely "on the ball"!"
"Very easy transaction throughout."
(Buying) - Posted 11 months ago
"As poor as could be. Rude, unhelpful, belligerent....I was interested in a HMO property they had for sale at £1.5 million so not an inconsiderable amount. Discovered it had no planning consent and HMO licence needed to be reapplied for. Was then told, planning consent not required to obtain new HMO1 Further questioned this only to be told that"this property is obviously not for you". I am aware that they often market properties that they have a vested financial interest in, so can only assume that I hit a nerve with this one!"
Home Hub Estate Agents Limited is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews