Home House Buyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home House Buyers
From our initial valuation to the end of the sale Dax made sure everything went through smoothly in the transaction, excellent communication throughout and professionalism.
I came to Home House Buyers more or less out of desperation after we lost our buyer through chain collapse, and had been told by several people that such companies were not to be trusted. We spoke to some 'iffy' cash buyers (and there are plenty of them, so watch out) but Home House Buyers I found to be 100% professional and straightforward throughout. I was given one contact, Dax Guy, who was always helpful, knowledgeable, personable and available to answer the phone when I called. Their offer was significantly higher than the only other legitimate cash buyer we could find. All in all, I cannot fault this company - it is what it is, and a person only uses a cash buyer when there's no option - however if you are forced into this unenviable position, you will find that you cannot do better than Home House Buyers. Strongly recommended.
Chris was excellent to deal with and very helpfull. His communication was excellent and I’d deffinately use him again
Chris, was very helpful and talked through the whole process competently and clearly, without feeling pressured into a decision. Highly recommend.
Can’t recommend these guys enough. The whole process of selling my property was smooth and professional, nothing was to much for Chris who’s customer service was fantastic. I’ll be using these guys again.
Really smooth service, a pleasure to deal with & helped me out with any jargon that was comfusing ! Would not hesitate to recommend , thank you all again!
Great service, Chris was really helpful and communication was very good. Would recommend!
great service, great customer support. top marks
Fast and efficient service. Will definitely use again!
Very good company to dealing with. Good communication between from themselves to the client. I would be happy to deal with them again if ever needed
Home house buyers , A very good and understanding company, when purchasing my house they were very professional , Mr Daxs A very good man An asset to the company , all in all I was very happy with this company ....
Just sold my flat via Home House Buyers and I'm very pleased with the the service I received. Chris and Scott were so efficient and helpful with their advice they made the whole process for me was quite stress free, as they constantly kept me updated with the ongoing situation. I would highly recommend Home House Buyers, not just for the quality of their service but for the price they offered.
The team at Home House buyers was brilliant. They made selling our home hassle free and quick.
Couldn’t recommend this company anymore, polite professionalism from the first phone call to the completion of the sale. Nothing was too much and they were forever keeping me up to date with what was happening with the sale. If you want a no hassle sale with great customer service these guys are the people to go to.
I received an exceptional service from home house buyers. They made the process seamless and took all the stress away from selling a property quickly. I would highly recommend using home house buyers as they didn’t just buy my property, they went over and beyond to make sure that I had somewhere to live afterwards. A very genuinely company.
Really good service. Was struggling to sell my property gave them a call and all dealt with efficiently. I’d been in touch with a couple of other companies however home house buyers were by far the best.
Happy with the service offered, did what they said they would and on time, would use again
Professional staff . Made the whole process stress free
Very honest guys, helpful and the highest offer I received, even with our very difficult situation. Thank you very much guys
I decided to sell my property through Home House Buyers as the sale arranged through my Estate Agent had fallen through after a number of months. Home House buyers came recommended to me as a trusted House Buyer who would give a fair valuation, honest and straight forward advice and complete the purchase in a quick timescale. The sale was agreed at less than my previous sale but they paid my legal fees and the sale completed quickly and on time which was very important to me. Overall I am happy with their service, Scott and Dax are professional property experts who gave me good advice and I would highly recommend their services if you have a house to sell.
Home House Buyers is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews