Home House Buyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home House Buyers
Very good company to dealing with. Good communication between from themselves to the client. I would be happy to deal with them again if ever needed
Home house buyers , A very good and understanding company, when purchasing my house they were very professional , Mr Daxs A very good man An asset to the company , all in all I was very happy with this company ....
Just sold my flat via Home House Buyers and I'm very pleased with the the service I received. Chris and Scott were so efficient and helpful with their advice they made the whole process for me was quite stress free, as they constantly kept me updated with the ongoing situation. I would highly recommend Home House Buyers, not just for the quality of their service but for the price they offered.
The team at Home House buyers was brilliant. They made selling our home hassle free and quick.
Couldn’t recommend this company anymore, polite professionalism from the first phone call to the completion of the sale. Nothing was too much and they were forever keeping me up to date with what was happening with the sale. If you want a no hassle sale with great customer service these guys are the people to go to.
I received an exceptional service from home house buyers. They made the process seamless and took all the stress away from selling a property quickly. I would highly recommend using home house buyers as they didn’t just buy my property, they went over and beyond to make sure that I had somewhere to live afterwards. A very genuinely company.
Really good service. Was struggling to sell my property gave them a call and all dealt with efficiently. I’d been in touch with a couple of other companies however home house buyers were by far the best.
Happy with the service offered, did what they said they would and on time, would use again
Professional staff . Made the whole process stress free
Very honest guys, helpful and the highest offer I received, even with our very difficult situation.

I decided to sell my property through Home House Buyers as the sale arranged through my Estate Agent had fallen through after a number of months. Home House buyers came recommended to me as a trusted House Buyer who would give a fair valuation, honest and straight forward advice and complete the purchase in a quick timescale. The sale was agreed at less than my previous sale but they paid my legal fees and the sale completed quickly and on time which was very important to me. Overall I am happy with their service, Scott and Dax are professional property experts who gave me good advice and I would highly recommend their services if you have a house to sell.
Great Service quick and professional thank you.
I called up to get a price for my property. I didn't end up selling but the service I received was excellent.
Great service, competed within 31 days.
Great company to deal with, with no hidden fees and transparent service!
Would highly recommend!
A special thank you to Chris who helped and informed me every step of the way.

Thanks
Fantastic company can not recommend them enough, purchased my property while I was overseas everything went to plan and the money was in my account on the day they promised. Great service by great people!
I dealt with Dax who was very helpful, friendly and polite. Although I was indecisive he was patient and understanding and I never felt pressured. He was a true gentleman.
Needed to sell quickly, so chose Home House Buyers. Superb service by a great team of people, who not only did everything for me but were particularly kind in the circumstances. I would highly recommend Chris and his team.
I contacted Home House Buyers because i needed to sell my old btl property.
A gentleman called Chris talked me through the process, then a couple of hours later gave me a reasonable offer.
They paid all of the fees and completed in about 3 weeks. Chris was great during the whole process thank you.

Cathrine
Thank you to Home House Buyers and the team for buying my property to enable myself and my husband to move abroad.
We were on the market for sometime before trying home house buyers with no offers on our property we decided to try this route. Yes we accepted a lower offer than what we were on the market for but this gave us the freedom to move on with our lives.
Thank you Chris for the great service.

All the best