Home House Buyers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home House Buyers
Telephone
"Fantastic company can not recommend them enough, purchased my property while I was overseas everything went to plan and the money was in my account on the day they promised. Great service by great people!"
"I dealt with Dax who was very helpful, friendly and polite. Although I was indecisive he was patient and understanding and I never felt pressured. He was a true gentleman."
"Needed to sell quickly, so chose Home House Buyers. Superb service by a great team of people, who not only did everything for me but were particularly kind in the circumstances. I would highly recommend Chris and his team."
"I contacted Home House Buyers because i needed to sell my old btl property. A gentleman called Chris talked me through the process, then a couple of hours later gave me a reasonable offer. They paid all of the fees and completed in about 3 weeks. Chris was great during the whole process thank you. Cathrine"
"Thank you to Home House Buyers and the team for buying my property to enable myself and my husband to move abroad. We were on the market for sometime before trying home house buyers with no offers on our property we decided to try this route. Yes we accepted a lower offer than what we were on the market for but this gave us the freedom to move on with our lives. Thank you Chris for the great service. All the best Anna & Terry"
"HHB were great from start to finish, and met the very tight deadlines we required following our Inheritance."
"I spoke to a few different companies regarding the quick sale of my house and found Home House Buyers to be friendly though very proffetional. They talked me throught the process and a time scale of when I could expect to complete, also with the confidence of having to pay no fees, it was a pain free experience. I would use their services again and highly recommend them to anyone needing a to sell there house quickly."
"Needed an offer for my house. Friendly knowledgable staff. I decided not to sell in the end as lost my onward purchase."
Home House Buyers is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews