Homefront Products Reviews

4.8
Based on 221 reviews
Read Homefront Products Reviews
Excellent service and price
Bought electric blanket from Homefront. Kept up to date re delivery well and arrived quickly. Blanket fits well and is as described. Don't think it heats up as high as previously blanket but happy with max temp.
This is my first purchase from homefront.
good electric blanket
Punctual delivery at an excellent price
A bit steep for the delivery charge but very pleased with the blanket …
Very fast delivery and excellent product. One small problem was rectified very quickly.
Arrived quite quickly and product was as ordered
The heated blanket itself isn't the best I've ever come across, but gosh, what splendid customer service. Cannot be bettered and so helpful.
This is the best electric blanket we have ever had. It fits the bed perfect with a skirt to keep it in place. It heats both sides independently as does it heat your upper body and feet independently. The fleece is luxurious and adds to a warm cosy sleep. We both love it.
Couldn’t live without my electric blanket! This is 2nd one I’ve bought as wanted one for guest room too
Extremely satisfied with purchase of Homefront Premium fitted luxury fleece double electric blanket. The blanket benefits from a fast warm up, full mattress area covered and has 9 heat settings to multiple zones, both side to side and torso/legs being able to be set independently. Furthermore it is kept in place by a deep skirt that negates the use of ties. A adjustable timer completes the item. Thoroughly recommended.
Great product! Lightweight so easy to move around. Excellent for a single person who wants to get a small amount of washing dry. I always dry the clothes outside first and i find it ideal for completing the drying process.
This is the third under blanket heater we have bought from Homefront. Very happy with the product and fast delivery.
I am delighted with my electric clothes airer which is useful addition to my life! The price was excellent and the delivery worked well. Thank you.
Haven’t used it yet apart from making sure it works so cannot really comment but the whole buying process went extremely well and very quick delivery.
The Black Spots have been on this glass fiber canopy (25ftX7ft) for many years, sprayed Roof Cleaner on as instructed left if for 1hr, washed it off, excellent job, good as new. Thank you. Dougie Ross.
Positive so far though not used much yet.
I only needed to replace one of the control units for our double electric blanket. The website was helpful in that I found a replacement, at a sensible price . . . but the free delivery didn't apply to Norther Ireland. By the time delivery had been added to the invoice, the price had doubled, maybe even more than doubled. Does it really cost over £15 to ship a controller costing around £15? Of course not. I got it sent, free shipping, to a friend's house in England & then paid him £5-50 to cover the shipping to Northern Ireland.
Service and the item I bought was perfect I am very satisfied
Homefront Products is rated 4.8 based on 221 reviews