Homefix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Homefix

How would you rate Homefix ?

"I wanted to replace the old toilet pedestal and separate cistern with a modern toilet in a small space. The Homefix personnel arrived on time and produced a quote the following day. When the time came to do the work, the guys arrived an hour early (good) and finished within two hours. A very tidy and professional job was done at a very reasonable price. I would strongly recommend Homefix to my friends. HMc St Albans"
"Used Homefix when I urgently needed a local plumber to install a new hot water cylinder . Homefix responded very quickly and sent someone round within 20 minutes to qoute for the job They were at all times helpful and courteous and kept me fully informed of who was coming and at what time and phoned me on completion of the job to check that everything went well and that there weren't any issues or problems. Can't recommend them highly enough."
"Quick, easy and the plumber did a great job. Would definitely use again."
"I've never found it so easy to book a plumber! The tradesmen who came was also excellent and I would certainly use HomeFix again."
"Good customer service when I needed to change my booking. The plumber was efficient and tidy. I would totally use him again! Also very handsome.... ????????"
"This is a really innovative new idea that helped me out of a tight spot. Usually I struggle to find a plumber but this was very efficient and convenient. The plumber did a great job and I'm glad to have joined on. Five stars."
"First class service. On time, polite and fast. 100% recommended."
"Best guys in town!"
"Arrived promptly and fixed the problem. Very impressed with the service. Highly Recommend"
"I found this company on the web, it worked seamlessly and saved me a lot of time and money. By far cheaper than normal plumbers and very professional."
Homefix is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews