Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
We have recently used Home in Urmston for the sale of our home and purchase of a new property. We can not thank Home enough for the outstanding service we received guiding and helping us through the process at every step. There were several complications Regarding lenders and solicitors that Stephen and the excellent team at Home managed on our behalf. We can honestly say that if the team at Home hadn’t gone above and beyond What we expected of an estate agent then our move would not have happened. They chased up people tirelessly on our behalf and were updating when I was close to losing my head....so I thank you for that;-) I now know why using a local agent with face to face customer interaction is worth the slight increase in cost over an online agent. I think a special mention is needed for all the hard work Kirsty put in on this. She was a pleasure to deal with and we would both like to pass on our thanks.

We wish you all the best during these difficult times. We hope you can ride this storm as we know you are all such a tight and strong team and hope we can call In when you reopen the branch to say thanks in person.

Stay safe and good luck!

Jamie and Eley x
HOME estate agents are undoubtedly masters of their craft. Excellent advice, guidance and communication throughout. We would definitely recommend them for a smooth and highly effective move. Special thanks to Stephen and Kirsty.
Home Estate Agency offered us exceptional service in the sale of our house. All staff were professional and enthusiastic. Kirsty was particularly efficient, friendly and helpful. During this difficult time she kept us fully informed and the wheels of the process turning. I would highly recommend Home.
I had to sell my late mothers house and I live over 200 miles from Urmston.After obtaining local quotes I chose HOME Estate Agents. Great choice, extremly helpful, all the staff were very pleasant and kept me informed on a regular basis, understanding my problems, living over 200 miles away. The house was sold without any hitches. The service was first class. I have no hesitation in recommending HOME ESTATE AGENTS and their account was less than I was expecting I would like to thank all the staff at the Urmston branch for their kindness and support, THANK YOU most sincerely
Excellent service from start to finish! Would thoroughly recommend Nick and his team!
Thanks for the service from start to finish

The work completed on the final day by Kirsty went above and beyond expectations. After a smooth start to the chain we hit a 5 hour delay but she worked way past her finishing time to ensure everything went through - this was appreciated even more as we had moved to Leeds and were sat outside our brand new house with 2 vans full of stuff

Thanks again!!!! 5******
Couldn’t fault home during this moving process. Kirsty was wonderful helping us as first time buyers through the process even during this testing time when the UK went on lockdown.

Made things easy and as stress free as possible.
Absolutely wonderful staff. Poor Kirsty was amazing xx
Home were really helpful from start to finish. Always available for updates and guidance. Kirsty was excellent in sporting the final stages through to exchange despite Coronavirus and a difficult solicitor.
My only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is the viewings - We started doing our own.
Kirsty and the rest of the team have been brilliant. Thank you
Stay safe
Very helpful and thorough. Always responded promptly to our queries or concerns. Particularly recieved high levels of help and support from Nathan Hughes and Dawn Wetherill.
Good to deal with on the whole and will use again. Kirsty was great to deal with, always got back to me. Only minus being for sale sign, which is still outside the house...
always very helpful.with any enquires I had. they gave good advise on m.y house price and what I should put up.on the market would strongly recommend them when selling your house
Very efficient team. Great service. My sale went through very quickly with no problems. Very enjoyable experience in selling my home would Highly recommend.
Home have been outstanding to deal with all the way along. A special mention goes to Stephen, Dawn and Kirsty. They kept us informed all the way through. It made the whole process a lot easier. Thanks Again for everything you did for us. Kindest Regards John Mastin on behalf of Elizabeth Miller
Great service, very helpful and friendly agency, kept us informed throughout selling process.
You did a good job in sorting out a difficult move . The length of time , 5 months from start to finish was too long but Kirsty persevered through some difficult discussions.
Can't thank Nick at Monton enough for his advice & help throughout out the selling of our home. Always professional, friendly, helpful & quick to respond when we contacted the office. Would definitely recommend Home estate agents to anyone.
All staff were professional and helpful when I had a query with special thanks to Mark and Kirsty
Home have been very helpful in handling the sale and purchase of my Apartment and sale of my Bungalow also the the staff were supportive and friendly through out the process so I would recommend them to anyone who needs an Estate agent . Michael Kaufman
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews