Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Great service and communication throughout purchase process.
The team at Home Monton office were quite simply outstanding during my recent house sale. Due to Covid19, the sale took a long time to go through and Home most certainly went "above and beyond the call of duty" on a number of occasions to keep things moving and keep me informed. When the say they will call you back - they do exactly that at the time promised. That in itself is a rarity these days. From the first contact they proved to be friendly, very knowledgeable and offered valuable advice freely. From the viewing visit to the details going live was 1 day, which was great. The house sold within a couple of weeks and they handled viewings safely for me. I cannot recommend them enough. Superb service and nice people. Thank you Home!
Great experiance letting a shared property from the Home Estate Agents. The team were friendly, professional, approachable and responded promptly to any queries or issues. Highly recommended.
Excellent
Very good service.
We recently secured a flat with Home Estate Agents. Nathan Hughes was fantastic throughout the process. Excellent communication and a genuinely nice bloke.

Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful! Made the purchase of my home very stress-free!
We sold through Home in 2014 which was a fantastic journey. We had a decision to make in 2020 in terms of selling or moving again vs doing work on our current property. Stephen talked us through the selling option and gave us some good advice in regards the slightly better option to stay and do the work. Stephen is all about customer is King and making sure customers are happy and not just about selling to make money. We will always use Home when need to think about moving again.
Bought my first home through HOME- couldn't recommend them enough.
Nick and his team went out of their way to communicate and put me at ease throughout the whole process.
Excellent service as always must be the number 1 estate agent 😊
Very professional and knowledgable
Very helpful 👍
All information and guidance i needed given during valuation. Good follow up contact. Feel confident Home will be best choice to sell property.
Professional and efficient. Friendly. Stephen Groves very helpful and polite. Would reccomend this estate agent team.
All the staff were very efficient professional friendly and easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend them.
Really poor service. Long drawn out purchase. Lots of different staff calling me for updates. Glad I didn’t have to pay them !
Hello and thank you for your email. I am sorry you feel as strongly as you do. Being a small independent business feedback is crucial especially given the current situation we are all in. I have looked into your purchase and indeed you did deal with different people during the process. Unfortunately as we went into lockdown and as a small business I had to furlough most of the team. Then the staff member that should have returned after lockdown said she couldn't due to childcare issue brought on from Covid. Then unfortunately you dealt with another staff member who then left the company. To ensure the sale progressed you then dealt with Dawn (Office Manger) and then Lisa (Sales Progressor) when she joined the company. I appreciate that the changes in contact at the office wasn't ideal but we were just doing the best we could do in a very difficult period. Small businesses need support so I hope that people , along with you understand that we were working in the hardest time possible. As I said I thank you for taking the time to respond to the review request and hope you are happy in your new home.
Great service, great team! Would recommend!
Very helpful, always easy to contact
Dawn was superb!
Very helpful and friendly service 😊
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews