Home Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Estate Agents
Read Home Estate Agents Reviews

Tell us how Home Estate Agents made you happy
Wasn't as straight forward as we'd hoped. We struggled to get information and updates, and whenever we called to speak to the person who was dealing with our business, they weren't in the office and no alternative phone number was given. We were told to email them, and would wait long stints for replies, often with no update or missing information. Irrelevant of whether you're a buyer, seller, renting or landlord, a quick 'no problem, I'm looking into this' would be appreciated.
Tom, Lisa and Sue were fantastic. Always helpful and friendly and Tom actually found us this house. The reason for the poor rating is Stephen and the overall lack of communication and the amount of chasing for updates we needed to make even on the day of completion. Stephen made blunders with the paperwork and left one of the parties off the Joint app paperwork. He also didn’t return calls or emails and was rather rude when the initial offer was made on the property. Due to Stephen we almost pulled out of the purchase.
Morning,

Since my private email to you after your review I have looked into the matter further. Apologies again if you are unhappy with the service you have received but I am afraid I cannot find any emails from you asking for a call from me. As I said in the private reply I have a team of people who work with me to speak with vendors and purchasers as I'm out on valuations all day. I am keen to look into this further so please do send anything you can directly to me. As I said I am happy to meet to discuss it further.
Regards
Stephen Groves
Direcytor
I called home estate agents to organise a valuation. Home arranged a free and covid compliant visit. I was pleasantly surprised with the valuation estimate. Great team, very professional and friendly service. Have recommended to friends and family.
From start to finish the team at H.E.A has been efficient, professional, and friendly.
5 stars can't fault home even after my sale fell thru found a new buyer within 24 hours brilliant
I have found your estate agents to be very professional and efficient with great customer services. Thank you for your help with me purchasing my new property.
I think the staff works very hard indeed, very friendly staff.
Dedicated professional at all times thank you
Home have been a massive help to us when signing a new tenancy agreement at a rented property, particularly Nathan Hughes who has made himself available to answer queries, help sort any issues and quell any worries regularly.
I've recently completed a house purchase through Home Estate Agents (86 Roseneath Road). This will have been my third house purchase in the UK in 13 years. I must admit the service received from Home Estate agents was the best to date!

I'd like to call out the excellent customer service received from Dawn, Tom & Lisa was second to none and i would have no hesitation in using Home Estate agents in the future.
THIS IS ARE 5TH MOVE, THE BEST ESTATE AGENT I HAVE DEALT WITH. PROMPT, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, OUT OF 10, I GIVE 11. WELL DONE TEAM.
Friendly staff and extremely helpful especially during lockdown
Can't even begin to thank Home enough! The listings information available on their website is fantastic. Really informative and nothing left out. Staff members (in particluar Tom and Sue who I have spoken to so far) are extremely friendly, helpful, flexible and accommodating. A real credit to the Team! Thanks again so much, a real pleasure to speak to.
Home Estate Agents made the job of selling my house very smooth and stress free. The focus on customer service and ensuring everything is professionally attended to the was immediately visable from the day I signed up all through the process of advertising, viewing through to the eventual sale. All the staff were very friendly and they kept me informed and were always on hand if I had a query about anything.
Lisa at Home was very supportive and had her finger on the pulse of what was happening with the chain of buyers. To a point where she was providing up to date information quicker than the solicitors, well done, and thanks.
As a first time buyer we had zero experience. The team at Home estate agents-Urmston guided us at every step. I was really impressed by their work ethics. They are there to help you reach a deal whether its Saturday or Sunday. Make sure that both parties are happy. They supported us through out our purchase.

Thank you for your support and guidance !
I found all the Staff at Home Estate Agents very helpful & friendly...I would recommend them to anyone wanting to sell their Property...
Excellent service from Nick & the team at Monton.
Helpful, friendly & nothing was too much trouble for them.

So happy we went with home for the sale of our property. Everything was done very quickly & efficiently. The care and communication from the whole Home team is second to none. We also bought our new property through Home and again were so happy with their service. Would highly recommend.
We have just sold and bought our houses through Homes and on both transactions, the team supported us very well. A realistic price was recommended for a very unusual house and this resulted in an offer within one week. Our purchase was also for a realistic price. The contract negotiations for the sale were protracted but the excellent aspect was that the "Sales Progression" team of Homes was fully involved as the one point of contact who could speak to all parties when we could not talk with the other sides. We would definitely use them again.
Home Estate Agents is rated 4.84 based on 391 reviews