HomeArena Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HomeArena

About HomeArena: HomeArena - The UK's Leading Online Bedroom Furniture Shop offers exclusive range of top quality beds, mattresses and divans.

support@homearena.co.uk

Unit 2b Sherbrook Business Centre
Sherbrook Rd

"I'm still a bit nervous about online buying, but the customer services represenative made me feel at ease by answering all my queries. Having received my order I was over the moon to see that it was exactly like it was shown in the picture. Prompt and reliable service, with a call before delivery as requested. I couldn't be happier and look forward to shopping here next time."
"Helped me choose the right bed and mattress for my bad back. Delivery was fast and hassle free will recommend!!"
"The guys were great really helped me choose the right product. The delievery was prompt and the delivery guy so helpful. Really enjoyed my experience with home arena and will definitely use Them in future."
"Excellent customer service. Pleased with the quality of the product. A worthy purchase."
Marlena Zakrzewska
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality, fantastic value & friendly, helpful service ! I am very pleased with my purchase ( 4 beds with mattresses) & I would recommend HomeArena to anyone who is looking for an easy way to update their home decor."
Adam Constantine
Verified Buyer
"Top service, good product and definitely buy again.."
"Bed and mattress is great but I should have chosen a bigger size"
Lisa Evans
Verified Buyer
"Received my divan bed and mattress within a week, delivery driver was very helpful too and phoned me beforehand. Would recommend"
Kimberley Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quality purchase affordable price and also delivery was within time. Really a bargain for what you get, gone the days to sleepless nights 5 🌟"
"The crushed velvet bed looks amazing Thank you!"
Barry Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Bed received on time very happy"
HomeArena is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews