Home Arena Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Arena

About Home Arena: HomeArena - Leading Online Bedroom Furniture website offering exclusive range of top quality beds, mattresses and divans.

support@homearena.co.uk

35 Sherwood Street
Warsop
Mansfield
NG20 0JR

"great service!"
"i expected them to take long but they delivered fast. Very polite!"
"I ordered a twin bed and got it within 2 days. Wasn’t expecting it to be that fast compared to ikea!"
"Took a while for them to deliver but overall great and fast setup. They know what they’re doing"
"Ordered twice from home arena and satisfied with my experiance"
"Got a mattress and they helped me set it up within 30 minutes fast devilery!"
"Great service. Definitely earned a returning customer"
"Love my new mattress and delivered on time recommended"
"Ordered the Ambasssdor divan bed and mattress, delivered on time and mattress is ok. Thanks"
"Fantastic product!! Excellent high quality bed. Very friendly and helpful staff, great customer service. Very fast delivery service. Overall extremely satisfied and happy with the service and product. Definitely recommend and buy again."
"Great customer service. Fast and efficient. Just what I wanted. Bed was of good quality and looks great!"
"Excellent bed and and mattress received within 4 days. No more back pain!!"
"I purchased a silver crushed velvet bed frame with a memory foam mattress and I could not be more pleased with the service from Homearena. The customer services team were fantastic with questions over emails and phones answered promptly. The divan set looks stunning and is so very comfy. For the price the divan set is a absolutely great value for money. I took time to write this review simply due to the brilliant service from the team all round at Homearena. Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"I'm still a bit nervous about online buying, but the customer services represenative made me feel at ease by answering all my queries. Having received my order I was over the moon to see that it was exactly like it was shown in the picture. Prompt and reliable service, with a call before delivery as requested. I couldn't be happier and look forward to shopping here next time."
"Helped me choose the right bed and mattress for my bad back. Delivery was fast and hassle free will recommend!!"
"The guys were great really helped me choose the right product. The delievery was prompt and the delivery guy so helpful. Really enjoyed my experience with home arena and will definitely use Them in future."
"Excellent customer service. Pleased with the quality of the product. A worthy purchase."
"Very good quality, fantastic value & friendly, helpful service ! I am very pleased with my purchase ( 4 beds with mattresses) & I would recommend HomeArena to anyone who is looking for an easy way to update their home decor."
"Top service, good product and definitely buy again.."
"Bed and mattress is great but I should have chosen a bigger size"
Home Arena is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews