Home Arena Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Home Arena

How would you rate Home Arena?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Home Arena in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great value for money, quality bed, delivered within the specified time 10 days from order date. I read the negative reviews after i had placed my order, which gave me cause for concern. However couldn't ask for better service or product. Took about 1 hr to assemble as the the holes in one side of the divan werent drillled, but easily sorted."
"AWFUL COMPANY! Delivery a week late then didn't turn up. Two days chasing it to be told the courier Panther lost it! We have no bed and they just issued a refund, where are we going to sleep?? Steer clear of this cowboy company!!"
"I ordered a divan bed on 04/12/17. Despite numerous promises from this company, I am still waiting for my bed to be delivered and I have been given a provisional delivery date of 24/01/18 - nearly 7 weeks later. The excuses that they have provided are extremely poor and I have now asked to cancel my order and have requested a full refund! Very dissapointed in this service"
Home Arena is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews