Home Tutors Surrey Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Home Tutors Surrey

About Home Tutors Surrey: Provider of 1 to 1 in home tutoring

"Highly Competent and all around great tutors. Just what we asked for and more."
"The tutor's flexibility in working with my work schedule was extremely helpful to me. Michael also seemed to enjoy the lessons and certainly improved his grades, so we are happy with the experience we had."
"Very competent, attentive and flexible tutor . Prompt feedback after the sessions was very helpful and appreciated. Communication with Jake during the process was outstanding."
"It has been a life saver for Rosie..Emily has taken her from a mediocre student who struggled with confidence to one of the best in her class in maths. Thanks !!"
"Results came in last week and we're over the moon, everything paid off. The agency were excellent, couldn't fault anything."
"It was very efficient and the support is good from the office but sometimes the tutor was late or cancelled. Overall, we were happy, but certain things could have been done better."
"Daniel has been really good at finding my daughter a couple of tutors, and one was not so easy to find due to the exam board my daughter is doing. I have found the whole experience very efficient. The only snag was that the tutor was very slow getting back to me and I was a little frustrated as we lost a couple of weeks while timings/dates were sorted for the actual tutor sessions. But Daniel was really efficient and very good at keeping me informed about what was going on. Thank you."
"Easily the best tutoring system we've used. They were very clear and transparent about terms and conditions, the management were lovely to deal with and the two tutors we were assigned were very professional. My daughter was even given a £50 gift voucher for referring a classmate, which we felt was a nice gesture on their part."
"Liked how quickly everything was sorted. We were able to start within the week. It gave my son more confidence to do his homework on his own with little help from any other family members."
"Liked the quick speedy correspondance with you and if we need a change of tutor, one is found very quickly. It's great having someone assigned rather than me having to spend forever looking for someone myself."
Cristian D
Verified Buyer
"Services were geared specifically to my child and his needs, he was comfortable and eager to learn with his tutor. Very professional"
"I am very pleased with the service, its money well spent. The tutor is very good both technically and in teaching method."
"The reliability was very good. It's great not having the hassle of trying to find someone ourselves, we did the consultation and a good tutor was assigned for us. Plus I get to read the reports on what they're doing in their lessons. The mobile app to see reports and how many hours I had used was quite clever too. Happy overall and would recommend"
"Owners were very easy to work with, accessible, followed up, no pressure, understood the importance of matching student to tutor and also very flexible. My child learned a lot from the tutor."
"I loved the fact that all of the tutors were prescreened and certified teachers. My son was matched with a tutor who best fit not only his needs but his learning style and personality. I recommend Home Tutors to everyone!"
"They were very professional, flexible and most importantly they provided a tutor that was ideal for my child. I would highly recommend"
"The quality of the tutoring was very good. I appreciated the tutor coming to our home, instead of us having to take our child out for the service."
Jonathan N
Verified Buyer
"I like that you cover every subject and I did not have to go looking for individual tutors. Both tutors we have dealt with so far have been so nice and accommodating!"
"Brian is a good tutor and support is good also"
"Your assessment of my daughter was accurate. You found the ideal person for her to be tutored by, it would not have been possible for me to find someone so suitable as quickly as it was arranged by yourselves and I doubt I would have been able to find someone so suitable. I've been extremely impressed by you and have recommended you to several co-workers already"
Home Tutors Surrey is rated 4.71 based on 66 reviews