HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (AU)
Read HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 73 10437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (AU) made you happy
I will recommend it to all my friends for sure. Only booking site for me!
Found an appartement and and booked it easily on HomeToGo and am looking forward to vacation! I leave next week for Bangkok.
Brilliant! It's so easy to find the perfect apartment rental for the right price!
Found and booked an apartment in no time!
So many offers! They gave me tons of resorts and I compared all the prices and booked conveniently located apartment in Les Arcs.
It is so easy to search locations, navigate the website and compare prices. Fantastic!
Very useful site for my travels
The best deals only on Hometogo.com. Absolutely and highly recommended!
The site was easy to navigate and I easily booked a flat at a great price
Plenty of bad properties
Great offers! All the time HomeToGo offers me very sweet and convenient apartments. I love it!
Awesome choices, convenient mapping tool and most importantly price comparison.
It is yes from me!
I didn't realize finding a vacation home could be so convenient!
It's a great site with excellent deals. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for the best prices when you travel!
I used HomeToGo to find my apartment and book in, and loved both the website and the apartment I found on it. Will definitely be using this again!
The apartment matched the description and exceeded my expectations.
Huge selection of apartments and so many different filters, like whether there's a microwave, smoking allowed, pets allowed, etc. Unfortunately I once encountered a flat with a description that did not match.
I was able to easily find an affordable holiday apartment using all the clever search features.
Great site and service! Really glad that I stumbled upon HomeToGo when planning my winter holidays. It is easy to use, has great search features and so many properties to choose from!
HomeToGo GmbH (AU) is rated 4.54 based on 112 reviews