HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (AU)
Read HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

carmen.garcia@hometogo.de

Sonnenburger Str. 73
10437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (AU) made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It was very easy and fast to find a house for me and my friends.
The HomeToGo website is really well designed and has a really user-friendly layout. By comparing holiday apartments from several different holiday rental websites, HomeToGo is a massive time-saver! Users can easily adjust the filters to find a place that is suitable for their budget and other personal requirements. The booking process is very simple. Furthermore, it also provides useful and pertinent information regarding the destination (things to do, holiday rental pricing trends etc.). All in all, a great website and a really good alternative to airbnb!
Great experience! I recommend HomeToGo to find a cheap place to stay.
Very good website! there are many offers and it´s easy to search and compare all of them. I had a great user experience and found the perfect accommodation for my vacation in Tuscany, a real hidden gem!

I recommend HomeToGo to everyone!
Tried it last month. Very good, found a nice apartment close to the beach in Coffs Harbour.
The site is very easy to use, they compare a nice bunch of awesome houses.
The app is amazing, it's very easy to find the best offers and to book great houses!
The site is easy to navigate. There are heaps of options available, and helpful filters to narrow them down to exactly what I'm looking for.
The website was easy to navigate with clear photos and refined search options.
Hometogo has a nice design, a clear layout and provides plenty of information about each offer. It is very convenient and has a great number of offers to chose from.
Price comparison is important, sometimes a property could have different prices on different websites. Hometogo does a nice job comparing them
Great timesaver that combines a number of different rental sites into one. No Complains :)
Super useful. Every single thing worked perfectly. Can't wait to start my holiday soon.
Found a small but comfy room in an old model house. great experience
A great way to search for vacation rentals. Definitely makes trip planning easier.
I've been using it for all my vacations. awesome website
Turned out to be incredibly convenient when looking for an appartment in Oslo! My favourite feature is the map next to all the listings. No need to open up a map separately!
The best place to find great deals on the perfect apartment
It makes good prices easy to find. Sometimes one property could have different prices on different websites.
My husband and I travelled to Cancun for the first time. We used HomeToGo to find an apartment with everything we wanted and right now the beach. It was so much easier than trying to use local sites!
HomeToGo GmbH (AU) is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews