Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

"Excellent service, convenient and efficient"
"The contact and arrangements were easily made, payment was efficient and the collection happened exactly as planned."
"amazing personal service.. just the way it used to be long ago! thoroughly recommend their prompt efficient response CHM"
"Brilliant service - exactly as promised. You have asked how can we improve our customer service experience - that simple answer is - I don't see how you can. I particularly liked the advance collection time information - followed by another call just to confirm the precise collection time - which turned out to be spot-on. Destruction Certificate followed next working day. How can you improve that ?? Well done Homeshred. I will have another batch of material shortly - no guesses as to who will be asked to deal with it. B - Devon"
"I discovered that it's difficult to find a way of destroying confidential and/or sensitive paperwork after (several) bereavements so I was extremely pleased to find HomeShredUK. The people are friendly, helpful and professional and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is facing the same problem. Indeed, I have already recommended HomeShredUK to many people and have left details at my local support centre for people facing cancer, and often bereavement, so they can take advantage of this valuable service. Although often emotional, I have found that culling this type of paperwork has been therapeutic and has freed my home, and my mind, and I will certainly use them again if needed - or if I find as yet undiscovered stuff in the loft!"
Mrs M Taylor
Verified Buyer
"An extremely efficient and friendly company. Very impressed"
"Efficient service via the Home Shred website. Collection staff very professional and explained the next steps of the process."
Chris Faucheux
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and efficient service."
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication from start to finish. Received a reminder phone call the day before collection and a text immediately after collection. All in all a very professional service which I would recommend ( and have already done so to a colleague!)."
"A very clear web site presentation inspired confidence, amply endorsed by the ensuing professional and courteous service. A most agreeable business experience from start to shredded finish. Thanks to Home Shred UK for relieving my concerns about safe abd secure disposal of a large quantity of personal and business material."
JUDE MACKENZIE
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to arrange delivery of the bags and then collection. Although the appointments for collection are 9-5pm (which is a bit of a pain) they then call you the day before to give a two hour window. And it was all really easy."
"Timely collection and good communication"
Susan Smith
Verified Buyer
"A very efficient service which worked in exactly the way described. Very impressed with all aspects, particularly personal contact. Would definitely recommend and intend to use again."
Simon C Upcott
Verified Buyer
"This was a very efficient and friendly service, it was very easy to use"
"This is a brilliant service which gives you peace of mind. The staff are lovely and helpful."
Martin Burt
Verified Buyer
"did not want to pay by paypal so telephoned and payment was taken by debit card together with booking the day for collection.Despite ordering the sacks at 3.30pm they still arrived the next day.I had a telephone call to confirm that the agreed delivery day was still acceptable and on the day the driver telephoned me confirming the time he would be at my home.Professional service that did exactly what it promised - superb."
Paul Withers
Verified Buyer
"They did exactly what they said they would do - with charm!"
Colin Honey
Verified Buyer
"Good web site. Easy to use. Friendly & efficient staff on phone. Collection arrangements went well with friendly & efficient driver. As so often the case, the quality of the staff make all the difference."
"Excellent service and communication. Prompt and easy collection. Very happy customer and would recommend to others"
"Really quick and efficient service. Everybody was friendly and helpful and very impressed I got a call the day before to confirm the details. Excellent."
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 318 reviews