Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

Verified Buyer

New sacks and full ones always delivered and collected on time. Service is value for money . Telephone dealings are always very helpful and pleasant.
Charlotte Dawson
Verified Buyer

This is an excellent service. I was promptly contacted to arrange payment and a collection time for the sacks. The collection driver arrived exactly as arranged and was polite and friendly. I was told I would receive an emailed certificate confirming destruction of my confidential waste which duly arrived.
I could not fault this service and will certainly use them again.
Verified Buyer

The customer service provided was excellent. From the time the appointment was made, Home Shred UK were in contact by email setting expectations. On the eve of the collection day, a phone call was received giving an approximate time of collection. This was followed up by a phone call from the driver on the morning of the collection.
Thank you Home Shred Uk for your service.

Helpful &I highly professional
Colin Bareham
Verified Buyer

By providing a very reliable, efficient and friendly service.
Verified Buyer

Polite, efficient and provided just exactly what they said they would do. Now you can't ask for more than that.
Alan Carvell
Verified Buyer

Punctual. Friendly. Convenient. Accomplished everything I expected of them.
Verified Buyer

simple to use - good service
Julie Bishop
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service both delivery and collection

EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND
Sarah Sadler

Courteous. Excellent service
A Pritchard
Verified Buyer

Very simple to order sacks and delivery, communications from HomeShred regarding collection were excellent, certificate received promptly.
Very efficient way to dispose of an accumulation of out of date paperwork.
Thank you.
Richard Shortman
Verified Buyer

Polite customer service and driver. Speedy delivery of bags and their collection. Certificate of destruction arrived the following day. They did what they said they would do!
Paula Robb
Verified Buyer

I contacted Home Shred UK after carrying out an internet search for a company to take away confidential documentations from home. I made one telephone call and the next day received via 1st Class post the waste bags. One week later and following a confirmation telephone call to confirm collection time, the bags were collected. The following day I received by email, a certificate to confirm destruction of my documents. This is an excellent and friendly service which I highly recommend. When the time comes in the future to clear more old documents at home, I will use Home Shred UK again. Thank you for your excellent service.
Jarryd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, convenient and efficient
Verified Buyer

The contact and arrangements were easily made, payment was efficient and the collection happened exactly as planned.
Verified Buyer

amazing personal service.. just the way it used to be long ago!
thoroughly recommend their prompt efficient response
CHM
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service - exactly as promised. You have asked how can we improve our customer service experience - that simple answer is - I don't see how you can. I particularly liked the advance collection time information - followed by another call just to confirm the precise collection time - which turned out to be spot-on. Destruction Certificate followed next working day. How can you improve that ?? Well done Homeshred. I will have another batch of material shortly - no guesses as to who will be asked to deal with it.
B - Devon
Verified Buyer

I discovered that it's difficult to find a way of destroying confidential and/or sensitive paperwork after (several) bereavements so I was extremely pleased to find HomeShredUK. The people are friendly, helpful and professional and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is facing the same problem. Indeed, I have already recommended HomeShredUK to many people and have left details at my local support centre for people facing cancer, and often bereavement, so they can take advantage of this valuable service. Although often emotional, I have found that culling this type of paperwork has been therapeutic and has freed my home, and my mind, and I will certainly use them again if needed - or if I find as yet undiscovered stuff in the loft!
Mrs M Taylor
Verified Buyer

An extremely efficient and friendly company. Very impressed
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 312 reviews