Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Dr Trottnow
Verified Buyer

Used Home Shred for the first time. Very impressed. I did not even need to be in the house. I left it outside when I came home it was all gone. Thank goodness.
Roman Ryczkowycz
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient; helpful. Kept to timings. Well though through service. Simple to use website.
Verified Buyer

Many thanks for your exemplary service. I had not known how to get rid of a large accumulation of semi confidential material until I came across your website. From start to finish you have been efficient, reliable and friendly. I am glad I found you! Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use, excellent service and helpful staff. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and friendly to deal with. I'd use them again without a thought.
Adrian Searle
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, helpful on-line chats and follow-up calls, removal of material went smoothly. Unlike many businesses an excellent service all-round that engenders trust. I highly recommend Home Shred UK.
Verified Buyer

New sacks and full ones always delivered and collected on time. Service is value for money . Telephone dealings are always very helpful and pleasant.
Charlotte Dawson
Verified Buyer

This is an excellent service. I was promptly contacted to arrange payment and a collection time for the sacks. The collection driver arrived exactly as arranged and was polite and friendly. I was told I would receive an emailed certificate confirming destruction of my confidential waste which duly arrived.
I could not fault this service and will certainly use them again.
Verified Buyer

The customer service provided was excellent. From the time the appointment was made, Home Shred UK were in contact by email setting expectations. On the eve of the collection day, a phone call was received giving an approximate time of collection. This was followed up by a phone call from the driver on the morning of the collection.
Thank you Home Shred Uk for your service.

Helpful &I highly professional
Colin Bareham
Verified Buyer

By providing a very reliable, efficient and friendly service.
Verified Buyer

Polite, efficient and provided just exactly what they said they would do. Now you can't ask for more than that.
Alan Carvell
Verified Buyer

Punctual. Friendly. Convenient. Accomplished everything I expected of them.
Verified Buyer

simple to use - good service
Julie Bishop
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service both delivery and collection

EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND
Sarah Sadler

Courteous. Excellent service
A Pritchard
Verified Buyer

Very simple to order sacks and delivery, communications from HomeShred regarding collection were excellent, certificate received promptly.
Very efficient way to dispose of an accumulation of out of date paperwork.
Thank you.
Richard Shortman
Verified Buyer

Polite customer service and driver. Speedy delivery of bags and their collection. Certificate of destruction arrived the following day. They did what they said they would do!
Paula Robb
Verified Buyer

I contacted Home Shred UK after carrying out an internet search for a company to take away confidential documentations from home. I made one telephone call and the next day received via 1st Class post the waste bags. One week later and following a confirmation telephone call to confirm collection time, the bags were collected. The following day I received by email, a certificate to confirm destruction of my documents. This is an excellent and friendly service which I highly recommend. When the time comes in the future to clear more old documents at home, I will use Home Shred UK again. Thank you for your excellent service.
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 318 reviews