Home Leisure Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Home Leisure Direct

How would you rate Home Leisure Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

118 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
martin
very helpful staff nice range of cues to choose from all round happy customer.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Home Leisure Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"very helpful staff nice range of cues to choose from all round happy customer."
"Very helpful with our purchase, especially as I was unable to open in PDF to view details. Looking forward to the arrival of our new purchase."
"Reece at Home Leisure went out of his way to make sure the pool table fit in our basement - even double checked all the access measurements with the installation team. Installation went very well and table looks great! We came back to Reece to find us the perfect Cue Rack to complement our table- another great experience. Air Hockey table was awesome experience with Home Leisure. Reece is extreamly helpful and managed to expedite delivery by over 3 weeks! The installation team were fantastic and took the time to explain how to change settings etc. Reece and the Home Leisure team are highly recommended!!"
"Having bought a pool table from Home Leisure Direct 3 years ago, we recently returned to purchase some new cues. The staff were attentive and helpful, and helped us to make an informed choice for our purchase. I would definitely recommend Home Leisure Direct for both equipment and accessories."
"Wanted to see before I bought. Fantastic showrooms, great service."
"very helpful, gave great advise. Beautiful showroom, well worth a visit if you are thinking about purchasing a pool table or games machine."
Jason Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"It's the service that makes a difference. They let you spend as long as you want playing with all the kit and are patient when answering my million questions. Highly Recommended."
Steven Hancox
Verified Reviewer
"the sales man stuart was extremely helpful & friendly & helped us find the right pool table, that we were looking for, highly recomended"
"website was great and the on line chat was easy and really helpful"
"Excellent company to deal with & highly recommended! Special thanks to Reece who provided us with great advice & service!! Will definitely purchase from them again."
"The website was very easy to navigate and the staff were super helpful and friendly. I would definitely use Home Leisure again."
"We bought our pool table from Home Leisure Direct last year and I can honestly say it's been one of the best family purchases we've made in years. A trampoline for when the kids are young followed by a pool table when they're teenagers. We all enjoy playing and there is plenty of rivalry amongst us. Everyone likes to win! We had our table delivered and installed by Home Leisure which was very straightforward and it was set up perfectly. I talked to Mike via the text chat today to get a new cue and cue rest today and he was able to guide me to choose the right cue for our needs. All in all very good service from a really nice company. Thanks."
Ryan Shakespeare
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service! I bought a table but had to readjust the order once i had put it through, mike from the online chat assisted me and sorted it for me in a matter of seconds. Thanks a lot!"
"Excellent service very pleased. Extremely patient and free coffee and very glad I came"
"Good showroom but the bar wasn't serving beer.. Reece should be given a bonus!"
"Excellent service,ordered a pool table with no problems.reiss was amazing and v helpful"
"Great cues and very swift delivery"
Mark And Karen Evans
Unverified Reviewer
"Really pleased with out new table, Stuart has offered continued support in the future, time to kit out the rest of the cave with some memorabilia."
"I would highly recommend home leisure to anyone wishing to buy a pool table. The range of pool tables they supply is phenomenal. I was very indecisive over the style of table I wanted but with Harriet's excellent knowledge we soon narrowed it down. The service she provided was excellent and thanks to her I now own a table I love. The delivery was very quick and the team that installed the table were also fantastic. A big thanks to everyone at home leisure."
"Great showroom"