Home Leisure Direct Reviews

Home Leisure Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend Home Leisure Direct
2 New Reviews Written
5PM
5PM

michelle@homeleisuredirect.com

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Home Leisure Direct ?

"came in today looking for a cue, staff member dave helped me, didn't feel pressured, will be returning to have another knock around to choose the right one"
Posted 37 seconds ago
"because i got a new cue and dave was very helpful."
Posted 1 hour ago
"great service ,very helpful staff"
"Spoke to Dave regarding a new cue and pool table Very helpful and knowledgable - the atmosphere is great to try before you buy and I left feeling very comfortable with my new cue Will definitely be back in the new year about a new pool table for the home Highly recommend"
"great service support agent Mike very helpful will be using again in the future"
"The Chester pool table we bought has been fantastic, and Neil helped ensure we got the right table for us."
"I bought a pool table at short notice for a birthday present, I was advised that the only way it could be delivered on time was to buy the installation & delivery option, fair enough that's a £100 extra. The installation was fine, except the guys only partially removed the bubble wrap from the tabletop cover before leaving, a bit odd I thought but maybe they just forgot? Nope! as I discovered later, the cover was damaged and the guys tried to disguise the damage by not unwrapping it !! Made all the more galling by the fact that I gave them a slab of beer for their troubles before they left! and the company still owes me a pool cue holder (despite several follow up phone calls). Wouldn't use them again!"
"Extremely pleased and happy with the delivery guys Gareth and Phil who came to dissemble my pool table . What a pair of gentleman. I was the 4th job in their day but they kept me informed of their whereabouts and ETA. Originally bought my table from HLD two years ago and remembered Gareth at the original delivery and assembly. Only felt right he was there for when we moved home. Was worried that since outhouse wasn’t built in new location how the table would be packed for temporary storage. Gareth and Phil not only bubble wrapped the table but also shrink wrapped . They took great care and attention when packing and wrapping the table and the components. They also put the one piece slate bed carefully into a custom made tarpaulin I bought after it was put into a HLD sleeve for transportation . I was extremely pleased with their attention to detail and would highly recommend these two chaps for their work ethic. I do hope they are rewarded for their hard work on the road and for making sure the customer is happy with their final product and it’s placement within the home. They were just as attentive when they arrived to store the table ensuring the table body was raised off the floor and slate was carefully stored against the garage wall securely. I will be requesting that Gareth and Phil both come back to assemble the table once my outhouse is up and ready to accommodate my table. Well done chaps!!! Massive thumbs up"
"Good selection of cues and tables and helpful service. Thanks to Dave for his help and advice, happy customer."
"The guys installing the table couldn't have been more helpful and we are delighted with the table. My kids say it is the best they have ever played on and runs so true. I was have no hesitation in recommending"
"wide variety choice and a good selection. Highly recommended and excellent service."
"Great selection. Enjoyed our visit. Recommended!!"
"Ive used home leisure direct for all my games room needs for the last 13-14 years. Brilliant products and fantastic quality also. Ive bought 2 x pool tables, cues, cover, chalk, dart board, electric scoreboard, pool table lights, 8 ball clock, 8 ball cue holder and an arcade machine. Pre sales service if needed is great, the team always are helpful and knowledgeable. David Rollo also called me after id bought the arcade machine, to ensure all was ok. I had one query with the joystick control, he went away, tested one in the office, and came back with a resolution, awesome service ! Highly recommend and looking forward to seeing what new products they come out with :-) Very happy customer..."
"very helpful advice thanks guys"
"Came in to visit the team at home leisure direct and all I can say is 'wow'. The showrooms are incredible and the staff are just as incredible. Micheal was extremely helpful and even offered me a drink.. Talk about service."
"Spoke with Micheal on the phone who was extremely helpful and willing to take the time to answer all the questions I had. Will definitely be purchasing from them in the near future."
"The service and welcome at the showroom was great. Staff friendly and knowledgable about the products."
"Great little machine and fantastic service! 5*"
"Great company, love my new pool table and Neil was brilliant. Thanks HLD!"
"Had a slight issue with my pool table but the friendly and helpful staff sorted it ASAP and I’m now one happy customer with a fantastic pool table."
Home Leisure Direct is rated 4.78 based on 251 reviews