Home Leisure Direct Reviews

Home Leisure Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend Home Leisure Direct

How would you rate Home Leisure Direct ?

"An excellent afternoon spent choosing and english pool cue for my pal. The ability to test the cues you are looking at in an un rushed setting made the journey well worth it. Michael looked after us and I can recommend heading there for such an adventure."
"Fast efficient service. Delivery and installation 5star"
"Armed with only the information that we needed a pool table in our young persons service, and no real clue what to go for, Reece was on hand to ensure we got the right product for us! He was really accommodating to our requests, and made the whole process run smoothly. Very personable and friendly service from Home Leisure Direct all round."
"Great & reliable service. Reece is always responsive & helpful."
"Reece was really helpful in ensuring we had the right pool table for us. Communication throughout the process has been great. Nothing was too much trouble. We're really looking forward to the arrival of the table!"
"Had to wait a while for it, but the lads arrived today and did a splendid job of putting it all together! The fitters are very professionals and ensured everything was spot on before they left. Thanks!"
"Splendid job with a quick delivery for the cloth cleaner, worked perfectly getting rid of the beer stains on my table, will pop back in to get more bits and bobs! Thanks Reece."
"Brilliant service!!"
"Super service. Reece at HLD took the time to show me around the various options (there are a lot :-)) with no pressure to go for the expensive options (though he explained the differences). The table I chose was made especially and delivered in 8 weeks. Now enjoying pool and snooker in the games room!"
"Very good delivery and installation in between our grounds work. Love the table."
"They good provide a wide range of colours as a choice!"
"The delivery guys (Phil and Sam) have exceeded our expectations and done a steller job with installing the pool table. Very happy with them and the purchas, would set recommend. Cheers guys."
"Great service, fast installation and very polite. Thank you!"
"The friendly and knowledgable staff made the journey to see the showroom well worth it. I did most of my research online, but it certainly makes a difference to see the pool tables 'in the flesh'. It also made me more confident that I'd made the right decision about the colour of the playing surface. The showrooms are beautifully appointed and make one feel that you're dealing with a company that knows it's stuff. Great job guys, thank you."
"Really nice guys, Micheal was really helpful"
"Great service !"
"Quick to set up."
"All great... top install :-)"
"Great from start to finish! I ordered a pool table for my sons birthday and he could not be happier with it. There was a slight problem with the table dimensions supplied on the website so the cover I bought from another supplier is extremely tight to fit due to the table being bigger than advertised. I informed Harriet at home leisure direct and she was very helpful in resolving the issue. Home leisure have ordered another cover with the correct dimensions at there expense and i am just waiting on delivery."
"Amazing place"