Home Leisure Direct Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Home Leisure Direct made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"My delivery came on time was delivered with respect nothing was too much trouble. Checked with me on all working parts and how to use the snooker table. Great service"
Are you Home Leisure Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"From start to finish Home Leisure were excellent throughout. The sales team advised a suitable product, offering savings in areas, the customer service is superb from Harriet and Kayla who organised my delivery and finally Phil and Tyrone went above and beyond on installation day. Professional and well mannered and great assets to their business. I would not hesitate to recommend Home Lesiure to friends and family. Thanks once again"
"Superb service and products. Ray was particularly helpful and knowledgable. Excellent service all round!!"
"My pool table looks great and was well set up by the installers."
"Quick,efficient and friendly"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Fantastic job and great service. Thank you"
"I have recently purchased a Pool/dining table from Home Leisure Direct and I could not be happier with the service I received and the quality of the product which is now on display in my kitchen. Reluctant to spend thousands of pounds online without proof both the product and the company actually existed, I headed down to their showroom in Bristol. WOW! Stunning. I was so impressed with the set up and the service in which Neil gave me whilst on site, I placed my order and from that moment onwards, Neil has kept me updated and informed every step of the way. The product looks and plays great. I would encourage anyone serious about investing in the kit these guys provide to get down to their showroom."
"great customer service, an amazing showroom. will be recommending to the rest of the pool team"
"Enjoyed my visit at Home Leisure Direct showrooms recently. Very helpful and friendly staff. Easy place to get to. Highly recommended!"
"dealt with Ben from start to finish on a fairly large commercial transaction and he has been A1 for the whole time from initial sales and understanding our needs right through to follow up actions, problem solving and recommendations. Home Leisure are a business that I would recommend to anyone who is in the market for games/ gaming whether they want a one off piece or a starting a complete business like us"
"AMAZING customer service - super helpful and friendly. HIGHLY recommend. Great business..."
"Great service"
"Great customer service delivery was quick took time to explain how to care for table definitely remomend"
"The staff are very friendly and helpful I popped in to look at renting a pool table and no information was left out. They have a couple differnt showrooms depending on what you're looking for. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Stellar service all the way through, from some initial questions to delivery and installation of the pool table. Quick communication, any issues were resolved promptly!"
"My partner recently bought a Mercury arcade machine which the kids love. Arrived promptly and great service"
"Great service - from being taken round the showrooms through to having our new pool table installed. A couple of our additional items (snooker balls and smaller cue) were not delivered when the table was installed but the team were quick to respond and we received them in the post within a few days."
"What an amaising place, worth a visit just to have a look around. Wall to wall fun from pinball machines, pool tables and retro arcade machines. My son and I spent a very pleasant hour down there the other week. Staff extreme helpful and friendly. A place of dreams !"
"Excellent service. Would and have recommended them."
Home Leisure Direct is rated 4.82 based on 350 reviews