Home Leisure Direct Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Home Leisure Direct made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Wanted a medium priced pool (as I have 2 young children who would wreck a good one) table for new games room. Contacted Homeleisuredirect online and they gave me a number of suggestions and helpful hints. Ordered and it arrived bang on the number of weeks stated. The delivery team were the best of ANY company I have ever used. The set everything up and even gave me a few pointers to care for it. Would fully recommend them."
Are you Home Leisure Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Home Leisure Direct receives. Reply Free
"I purchased an Arcade pro mercury 2260 for my Daughter and being in my 60s did not understand the setup, I telephoned Home Leisure and spoke to Emma who could not have been more helpful. Very pleased with purchase."
"Terrible customer service, endless empty promises avoid. Purchased a mame arcade machine, took 1 month to deleiver, however when delivered was missing the keys so could not access the machine. Spent the next two months calling to get the correct keys sent, very pleasent on the phone with empty promises but nothing ever done. Had to call multiple times to get some keys, keys arrived where incorrect. Called was told sending a replacement lock, waited two weeks no lock, called back lock hadn't been sent. Claim sending another lock but im expected to find and pay for a lock smith to change it. When I purchased the machine in no description both on line and in the store did it state it was not possible to access the machine. I was looking to purchase a pool dinning table in the future but would go some where else."
"very professional set up, great showrooms, very helpful staff Dave especially."
"Great service, good selection of cues and was able to have a play to get the feel of the cue before I bought it."
"Great service, Dave was very helpful and makes you feel welcome. I was free to spend as much time as I wanted choosing the right cue and having a practice on the excellent tables here."
"wow, what a find, Had my cue stolen in burglary which I had played with for 30 years, they have i would say over a hundred cues to choose from, fantastic service from Dave. Cheers"
"I checked out the ArcadePro Mercury 1299 TV Console Arcade Machine on the website and I spoke to Dave Rollo on the phone. He was very helpful and after some careful consideration I ordered one on the Thursday and it arrived on the Tuesday. Only used it a few times so far but I am really enjoying it."
"I arrived late in the day but Dave was very helpful, knowledgable and allowed me plenty of time to try the different pool cues available. I would definitely recommend Home Leisure Direct to anyone."
"Love the building the showroom is in. Great display of products. Suggest better lighting in some areas. Staff very helpful and great explaining the Sounds Leisure Jukebox we were interested in. Can't wait to have it in our own lounge."
"came in today looking for a cue, staff member dave helped me, didn't feel pressured, will be returning to have another knock around to choose the right one"
"because i got a new cue and dave was very helpful."
"great service ,very helpful staff"
"Spoke to Dave regarding a new cue and pool table Very helpful and knowledgable - the atmosphere is great to try before you buy and I left feeling very comfortable with my new cue Will definitely be back in the new year about a new pool table for the home Highly recommend"
"great service support agent Mike very helpful will be using again in the future"
"The Chester pool table we bought has been fantastic, and Neil helped ensure we got the right table for us."
"I bought a pool table at short notice for a birthday present, I was advised that the only way it could be delivered on time was to buy the installation & delivery option, fair enough that's a £100 extra. The installation was fine, except the guys only partially removed the bubble wrap from the tabletop cover before leaving, a bit odd I thought but maybe they just forgot? Nope! as I discovered later, the cover was damaged and the guys tried to disguise the damage by not unwrapping it !! Made all the more galling by the fact that I gave them a slab of beer for their troubles before they left! and the company still owes me a pool cue holder (despite several follow up phone calls). Wouldn't use them again!"
"Extremely pleased and happy with the delivery guys Gareth and Phil who came to dissemble my pool table . What a pair of gentleman. I was the 4th job in their day but they kept me informed of their whereabouts and ETA. Originally bought my table from HLD two years ago and remembered Gareth at the original delivery and assembly. Only felt right he was there for when we moved home. Was worried that since outhouse wasn’t built in new location how the table would be packed for temporary storage. Gareth and Phil not only bubble wrapped the table but also shrink wrapped . They took great care and attention when packing and wrapping the table and the components. They also put the one piece slate bed carefully into a custom made tarpaulin I bought after it was put into a HLD sleeve for transportation . I was extremely pleased with their attention to detail and would highly recommend these two chaps for their work ethic. I do hope they are rewarded for their hard work on the road and for making sure the customer is happy with their final product and it’s placement within the home. They were just as attentive when they arrived to store the table ensuring the table body was raised off the floor and slate was carefully stored against the garage wall securely. I will be requesting that Gareth and Phil both come back to assemble the table once my outhouse is up and ready to accommodate my table. Well done chaps!!! Massive thumbs up"
"Good selection of cues and tables and helpful service. Thanks to Dave for his help and advice, happy customer."
"The guys installing the table couldn't have been more helpful and we are delighted with the table. My kids say it is the best they have ever played on and runs so true. I was have no hesitation in recommending"
Home Leisure Direct is rated 4.78 based on 261 reviews