Home Health (UK) Ltd Reviews

01923 711 511

Unit 11, Peerglow Industrial Estate, Olds Approach, Watford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Home Health (UK) Ltd ?

Hannah Baron
Verified Reviewer
"I've made purchases from Home Health (UK) a couple of times now. Fantastic service, both times delivery has been sooner than expected. 5 stars!"
"Easy to use web site, fast delivery. Competitive price. Would recommend. I have used them many times. Never a problem"
"Best price for what I needed and it arrived super fast! I will use them again without hesitation."
"Arrived quickly and the information on the site and with the strips was really helpful and informative."
There
"Delivery times for 2nd class post have greatly improved. This meant my test strips arrived just when I needed them"
"The items arrived really quickly and were in great condition"
Deborah O'Flynn
Verified Reviewer
"Quick delivery product description 100% loads of information on site for use of products. 100% recommended"
"Quick delivery. Good price. Useful information on website."
"Very efficient service and all good"
"quick and efficient. Use on a regular basis for SD Codefree meter. Was also quick to replace meter when it was determined to be faulty after a short period of time. Have had no issues with second meter."
"Fast delivery good service"
"The 3 in 1 saliva tests I received were totally inaccurate in their readings"
Home Health (UK) Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews