Home Fix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix
Read Home Fix Reviews
2x silver birch.
Home Fix 5 star review on 16th June 2021
I have placed two orders with Homefix and have found the products, prices and service to be first class and will continue to use them. I had even ordered next day delivery on an order and this was immediately refunded without question, when the courier failed their task. Excellent thank you.
Very helpful team. If you have a question just ask them using online chat. If they can help they will. Great service the way it used to be and still should be.
Damaged lid on paint container Bird Brand Shed & Fence Medium Oak
Product arrived later than expected, but this was the fault of the courier company, and I was very pleased with the responsiveness of Andrea at Home Fix for following up with the courier company to ensure goods were delivered.
Brilliant say no more think i need more
Its a one woman shop where you can not complain or raise concerns. Paint bought on the 4th sept 2021 and by 21 sept i had bot received my purchase . Andrea told me it was my fault due to address not completely sure what she meant. When i asked for any senior manager to raise my concern , she out the phone down. As write this i am still waiting for my refund and a confirmation email from Andrea for cancellations and process of my refund. Simple advice buy elsewhere if you dont want a big disappointment.
Good afternoon Gus, We thank you for your review, however you have missed a lot of fact from this review. 1. You contact us via email over the weekend, which Andrea confirmed on Monday you had only provided a house number, city and postcode, the carriers flagged this with a check of address. Andrea requested the full address details so that she could amend your delivery. She received a torrent of abuse and foul language. Which rightly so, she terminated the call. 2. You called again, to advise that you had 1 package and there was a leak, which Andrea offered a replacement instantly - which you refused and demanded to know where your 2nd parcel was. The carriers update their notes within 24-48hours and Andrea advise there were no updates as yet. 3. You joined live chat and asked who you was talking to - Andrea confirmed it was her, your reply was " what is this a one woman company", Andrea explained that 2 members of the team were on annual leave and sick. 4 You called again, this time the carrier had updated Andrea, however she disputed the information they provided as untrue. They then confirmed over the weekend that they had lost the parcel and Andrea instantly offer you a refund as you had stated that you had purchased else where. You finalised your call with this is the worst F****** company ever, again Andrea terminated your call. I will conclude, we do not condone any verbal abuse from customers in the manner that you thought was appropriate. In light of all the above information, it is the customer responsibility to provide the correct delivery details, so that your order is delivered without fail. I can confirm your refund was instantly refunded back via your payment method PayPal. Kind regards HomeFix
Good price, quick delivery
Easy to order and no problem collecting. Pleased with the company and the price charged
Pleasant, quick and efficient. They even had time to show me around their warehouse.
my order wwas lost by the courier, Andrea quickly rectified it.
Ordered products with ease great website and great customer service 😁 email sent to me every step off the way and also lovely delivery driver very polite 5 star service Thankyou home fix
Items damaged in delivery. Home Fix sorted it out with no problems. Great service. Highly recommended.
Got it in good time and shape!
I'm satisfied.
Excellent customer service! I collected in person part of my order, some of which was not in stock, so it was back-ordered and then sent to my home address. Andrea could not have been more helpful. Many thanks!
Really helpful. Great to deal with
Good delivery early,product as described.
Had a problem with the courier service, paid for next day delivery, got the parcel 4 days later, but home fix kept in contact with me throughout. 🙂
Very pleased with service and product.
Ordered items were delivered promptly and well packaged and at a keen price.
Home Fix is rated 4.53 based on 400 reviews