Home Fix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix
Read Home Fix Reviews
Andrea was very helpful, I asked for a particular sealant and needed it the following day, which Andrea assured me it would. I deal with alot of different suppliers and this one is very polite and efficient. a good company to deal with
does what it should do
Superb service and courtesy
no problem with home fix cheaper than a lot i have dealt with fast postage well wraped cant fault them .
Really quick delivery, was impressed.
Difficult to find unit on industrial estate. If we had gone in no entry sign we would have been mutch better. Other than that everything was great. Good correspondence. Great service when we found them Staff very friendly carried everything out for us. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Excellent service, really helpful, also prompt delivery.
Affordable and quick delivery.
Absolutely fantastic, spoke with the guys on chat and they got me my order next day
Quick and easy to order product was to a high standard
Great dealing with HomeFix, they managed to get me out of a pickle after I'd ordered elsewhere and they couldn't deliver. I used their chat 1st then called to make an order they fast tracked my order on Next Day delivery! I would award more if I could.
Spoken with Marc using there online chat system, and he was extremely helpful, we was able to get us the products we needed for the very next day!
Home Fix is excellent.
Very good service, thanks
Excellent products and great customer service.
Easy transaction. Order well wrapped and would certainly order with confidence again
good stuff recomended
Excellent service thank you. P
Excellent service, prompt delivery and well packed.
Great service