Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
From start to finish, Home-Approved were helpful and supportive being prepared to discuss the whole process.
Excellent service throughout: Rachel in the office couldn't be more helpful and obliging with repeated changes of date, and Matthew did an exceptionally thorough job of the survey. Detailed, clear and with costings. Very swift turnaround and was great to speak on the phone to tho over a couple of points afterwards. Highly recommended, a cut above any company I have ever used before in 25 years of house moving.
A very detailed and helpful survey, highlighting the pertinent issues with the property. The information gathered/reported provided us the information required to inform our decision in relation to the property.
A really comprehensive survey great to have the pictures and costings very impressed.
Very thorough and efficient service. Addressed all my queries thoroughly.
Fast, friendly, efficient and thorough.
Matthew was very efficient and approachable
From instructing the building survey through to discussing the content of the report, the entire process was handled very professionally & with a great deal of care and attention to ensure we were satisfied regarding any queries we had & that we fully understood the content of the report. Would suggest anyone looking for a survey to be carried out speaks to Home Approved
Great service. I got the report two days after the survey (usually takes 5 with other companies). The report is structured very clearly and is written in plain language with lots of photos to illustrate the points. The estimate cost also helped greatly. As a first time buyer I had lots of basic questions to ask. Matthew was so patient and answered all of them for me in a follow up call. I would highly recommend Home-Approved!
Very comprehensive and quick survey. Good costumer service, very professional. I would use them again.
Matthew undertook the survey as scheduled and presented back a thorough report within two working days as promised. The detail of the survey gave us the re-assurance we required around buying the house and I would thoroughly recommend the company to anyone. I particularly like the use of the 10m pole to gain visibility of the roof and chimney which other companies don't provide.
The service was great from start to finish. We always found the team friendly and helpful and communication was excellent. The survey was received 2 working days after the surveyor, Matthew, visited the property, (August 2016). It was detailed but easy to understand with supporting information and helpful photos. The team did not fade away and disappear, they responded to queries promptly and Matthew made himself available to take our questions and queries afterwards. The after support was much appreciated. We wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Home-approved. Many thanks Home-approved.
Very efficient and helpful. Our builder even commented on how good the report was. Thanks
Excellent communication from the outset. Friendly and helpful team and very thorough and easy to understand report.
Very good service and good price.
Excellent detailed survey which alerted me to several issues that I was not aware off. Thanks Home-Approved. Very happy with the result regards Tim
Great service. Rapid response to email/phone. Dates and survey arrangements confirmed via email. Survey completed as described. Great survey report - comprehensive and easy to digest. Thanks!
Excellent customer service. Very happy with how our full survey was handled. Thank you.
I found Home-Approved as I was searching for independent but knowledgable advice. I had concerns regarding work from a previous contractor and needed a second opinion. I was impressed with the entire service - from Matthew's initial advice and grasp of the problem, to the very efficient and quick turn around of the site visit and producing the report. Matthew uncovered various issues that I had not been aware of and did this in a professional and calm manner so it was not a situation of panic. He is knowledgeable, honest, reliable and highly recommended.
The lady dealing with us on the phone,was very pleasant,and down to earth And dealt with our requests expertly,the report was a great help in making Our minds up on whether to progress with the house we proposed to buy
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 158 reviews