Home Appraisals, Inc. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Home Appraisals, Inc.

305-792-7778

info@homeappraisalsinc.com

1000 E. Island Blvd Apt 2509

How would you rate Home Appraisals, Inc.?

Adriana Aiello Ambrugna P.A. Realtor
Verified Reviewer
"Im realtor, and Its my first time using Home Appraisals, Inc. Joseph came to the property and did the report accurate and extremely fast! Thank you Home Appraisals Inc!"
"The appraisal, which included an on-site visit to the property, was completed in one day, including a phone call before the report was issued to review the results, answer questions, and provide additional insight into the findings. While we hesitated to come out of pocket for a second appraisal (first was done for the bank), this second opinion saved us from substantially overpaying on a house that we were only three weeks from closing on. In other words, it was money well spent. I would highly recommend Home Appraisals, Inc."
Marta L Patino
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, prompt and professional service. I will recommend Home Appraisals, Inc to everyone. Marta L Patino Relator"
"Joseph arrived on time. Appraisal report was ready in 2 days as promised. Thank you for a quick turn around! I would recommend Home Appraisals to whoever may need their services."
"Very prompt and professional. Good customer service."
"He paid attention to small details, Help us to show the best of our home and did a very fast and accurate report having in mind all of our home improvements. I am actually recommending him to my customers. Y Pozo"
Valeria Rodriguez
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service !!! I will highly recommend his service !!!!"
"Joseph Castaneda and Home Appraisals came recommended through other trusted professionals in the area and I would in turn recommend him in the future. His work was timely and exactly what we needed."
"Very happy. Professional reliable and super fast. Highly recommend."
"Mr. Joseph Castaneda is a reliable professional who I would love to recommend to anyone in need of an exceptional home appraisal. Mr. Cabrera"
Valeria Rodriguez
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional and responsive. Always return phone calls timely, very communicative. Competitive Prices,"
Nelly Osorio
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional, efficient service with market knowledge. I highly recommend."
"Very prompt and professional Competitive prices"
"Very prompt and professional Competitive prices"
"Always fast, efficient service, and stellar market knowledge. I highly recommend and always use them for all of my appraisals, residential and commercial. Thank you!"
Burkhardt Real Estate
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional and efficient service. Would highly recommend!"
"Very professional and timely service by your appraiser Mr Castaneda. Would highly recommend him."
"Sorry I press the wrong star, I am very satisfied with his work and I will recommend him very highly"
"I was very please with d job u guys did he was pleasant prompt and on time u guys will be recommended by me to others thanks very much"
Carmen Pierce
Verified Reviewer
"Joseph was very professional, thorough and precise. He is very polite and all business....a true professional I would recommend him to friends and family as well."
Home Appraisals, Inc. is rated 4.91 based on 113 reviews