HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR WEST LOTHIAN, West Lothian Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR WEST LOTHIAN, West Lothian

How would you rate HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR WEST LOTHIAN, West Lothian ?

"I googled a repair man and home appliance repair came up and went with other people giving it s 5 star rating. They got back to me straight away at night when I sent an email. I got an appointment which suited each other very quickly. He was kind and got stuck in straight away. Got the problem and gave me a decent price. Fixed it straight away. Thanks very much for the great service. Will definitely use them again. And I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again. Mark."
HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR WEST LOTHIAN, West Lothian is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews