Holland Park Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland Park Dental
Read Holland Park Dental  Reviews
Excellent care
My first visit and very happy. I saw Dr Frank Reznek who I would happily recommend.
As a first time patient I felt at ease immediately. The check up thorough and after some advice from the Dentist I have a clear idea of how to improve my dental health.
The team are incredibly friendly and helpful. I would recommend them entitely.
Dr. Shan is incredible. She is thorough, extremely knowledgable, and explained every tiny detail to me so that I could make an informed decision about future dental work.
Really friendly, always smiling, and excellent quality service
Really friendly, always smiling, and excellent quality service
Very professional and friendly staff
Good service and everyone was very professional. Didn't really appreciate having been unable to book online (I was called back and had to do a prepayment) but I imagine it's necessary for new patients.
Very friendly and welcoming prwctice. All the staff are lovely. Andour dentist (Shan) always takes the time to listen and help with and problems or issues we might be having. Highly recommended.
Professional service
I had an appointment with the hygienist and my teeth (and braces!) look and feel super clean. Great service, through cleaning. I will definitely come back again.
I am extremely pleased with the service at Holland Park Dental care. They are professional, friendly and the surgery is super clean. I was feeling a little anxious but Dr.Shan put me immediately at ease, explaining every step.
The best dentists in London!
I have been coming to HPD for a couple of years now, and they have always been excellent. In recent months, they have come even further with what appears to be considerable investment; new staff, facilities and services have elevated them from excellent to exceptional.
Excellent service - I love coming to the dentist! It feels healing. That certainly wasn't the case with other dentists in the past. Many thanks ????
Fast and friendly service.
Chilled vibe.
Everyone was very friendly and professional....even when I turned up 7 minutes late.
There ability to quickly sort out a cracked tooth, and being close to where I live.
Flexible arrangement in order to complete the work involved
Holland Park Dental is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews