Holiday Sickness Compensation Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Holiday Sickness Compensation

hello@holidaysicknesscompensation.co.uk

24 Roundhouse CourtBarnes Wallis Way

How would you rate Holiday Sickness Compensation ?

"Friendly and helpful staff really easy to talk to"
"I found that all the staff were easy to deal with and answered all the questions I had"
"Always kept informed as to the progress one to one appointment person to your case always available if required to discuss anything would recommend"
"iam very greatful for the services that hi was given hi would recommend u to a friend"
"Excellent service very professional staff overall I would recommend this company to everyone Excellent service from start to finish I would definetly recommend this company to anyone needing advice for a holiday sickness claim."
"Quick response and quickly got my claim under way. Thanks"
"Taking ages wont imformation that has nothing to do with food poisoning"
"Professional. Took a few days to get a callback, by which point I had gone with another company."
"Good service , kept me up to date throughout"
"Great service"
"Very helpful, handled everything, no stress"
"HSC have been really great with the initial sickness claim however the journey in claiming has only just begun. They did explain the process would take approx 6 months to be finalised so fingers x for the overall outcome. Every step has been explained and insurance taken out to protect myself against a counter claim."
Holiday Sickness Compensation is rated 4.08 based on 12 reviews