IHG Reviews

of reviewers recommend IHG
Avg Email Response Time
34.14 minutes

Tell us how IHG made you happy
Stayed at Holiday inn Pimlico last two days, staff where great but room was very bad :- No climate control on radiators ether fill on or off Bathroom has lots of cracked tiles, no radiator so freezing cold, Bay grouted tiles like afailed diy job, taps where from the original Victorian building, shower control none exist any and following I hotel work smelt like sewerage Ian a spire elite member so frequent holiday inn worldwide and tos atanadard is very poor
Spent last night in Ashford Central, next to the M20...... So as a light sleeper was really surprised room 117 was silent. Twin beds (1-10 excellent) Bed A a 3 but once I changed to Bed B was a 10, & I slept soundly till 8.40am. Breakfast was excellent. But the coffee was the only let down both in our room and at Breakfast , why o why , branded Tetley Tea but unknown coffee ??? Would recommend Hotel , (but that maybe bring your own coffee & biscuits?)
We recently held a large family event at the Holiday Inn, just off the M1 junction 14 Milton Keynes East. It is a lovely setting amongst the fields and the staff were fantastic! There was some disruption due to a refurbishment going on, so the Events Manager kindly moved us to a much quieter function room with decorations still up from the wedding the day before. This made the whole function so much more special. Also, when we arrived my son was very unwell and the Events Manager could not do enough to make him comfortable. Bit shout out to everyone there for a great day! Thank you.
Every booking made with Holiday Inn Express that I have made with this Hotel goes like clockwork. No complaints and a free breakfast. 10 out of 10
When you want to stay at a place that makes you feel at home, relax after a long day and be greeted with friendly staff. I recommend Staybridge, Vauxhall. There are social evenings where you can mingle with persons who are also staying there, and other amenities that reminds one of home. In short, I recommend that you experience Staybridge, Vauxhall and you will know what I am speaking about.
IHG is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews