HolidayGems Reviews

of reviewers recommend HolidayGems
Read HolidayGems Reviews

About HolidayGems:

HolidayGems.co.uk provides a comprehensive range of travel services, including holidays, flights, hotels and other ancillary services. We also specialise in Late Deal holidays.

Our travel specialists work within our three call centre locations in the North West of England and in addition we also have a network of homeworkers both in the UK and throughout Europe.

All of our holidays are ATOL protected (ATOL 11461) for consumer financial security.

HolidayGems offers an independent and impartial travel service tailored to our customer’s needs. Whether you are planning a trip in the UK or to the other side of the world, our professional travel service will cater for every need.

2nd holiday booked with Holiday Gems and can’t fault them. Lily was absolutely brilliant at dealing with all my queries and doubts and put my mind at rest about everything covid related. Fingers crossed we will be able to travel but I’m reassured that any problems I will be helped by Holiday Gems to sort it out. Highly recommended!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
when buying helpful, when asking support fine
Posted 1 hour ago
Geraldine was fantastic so helpful
Posted 55 minutes ago
Very helpful good customer service
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
First time used holiday gems very efficient and easy to use
Good friendly and helpful service. Geraldine was exceptional 👌
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Fab from start to finish, very helpful, polite and listened
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Geraldine was a great help, got us the best deal, with the best room available. She was very helpful and reassuring. Highly recommend Geraldine.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Paul couldn’t have done more for us, extremely helpful and friendly
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Holiday gems have great holidays at reasonable prices. We have always found their reps helpful and polite when booking a holiday and they always go the extra mile to find you what you want
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Emma was lovely very helpful would book again with you thank you
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Holiday Gems website is very easy to negotiate,have lots of reasonable holidays to suit all tastes,very helpful if needed and guarantee a stress less to book your holiday.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
The booking experience has been excellent let's hope everything else is as good
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Stephen was excellent,helping me to get the holiday l wanted.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Emma Jackson was very helpful and polite thankyou.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Excellent customer service can’t remember who I spoke to but was very helpful when he rang me to confirm my holiday
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
I booked a holiday with holiday gems never again,every time i phoned them they put the phone down on me, as were we went to was fuerventuraurahotel was changed about 3 days before, i asked if it was flat they told us yes, so we took this hotel, when we got there dining room you had to go down big incline go to the bar you had to go up 130 steps the bar only one type of larger you had to pay for use of tv, i booked in this hotel if you call it hotel it was like a holiday camp, i booked in the place for 2 weeks After 1 week i had to come home as i have had heart trouble and my wife has hip trouble, i did not want to finish up in papworth again, we booked another flight home 1 week early, i sent holiday gems photos of the place hole and stains in sheets, dampness , blood on curtains door, cochroach in cupboard,as i have parkinsons i booked with these before hand and i must have pressed wrong year 2021 my wife noticed this after print off so i phoned holiday gems within 3 hours but the would not cancel it, i have e.mailed them several of times no answer so i have booked a holiday from last year to this because they will not answer my e.mails and not cancel it
AVOID AVOID AVOID ROBBERS They cancelled our Holiday , booked in March 2020 and due to take place in June 2020. After refusing to refund us , they offered a Credit note which we declined. We were told we could request a refund after November. We have done so. It is now nearly one year later. Starting Court Claim next week. AVOID AVOID AVOID ROBBERS
Cancelled my holiday nov 2020 due to death in the family and was told I could not get my flight money refund which I was happy with as long as the rest of the holiday was cancelled, this week I receive a bill of £109 cancellations fee and when asked why got told it was a good will gesture on there part. I will be taking this matter further
Holiday gems are amazing booked for years and got no issues with them Paul lilly and Jeanette are amazing. Most travel companies have been busy due to covid 19 my refund took 3 days from applying to my bank for a refund last May. Please keep calling them leaving it to lady minute is silly.
If i could give them -100 I would. Avoid this company like the plague. Booked with them for years and never had the need to contact them, so no issue with customer service, until the covid. Should have gone to tenerife xmas day, less than 24 hours notice and received email to say holiday was cancelled. Unable to contact customer service by phone no replies to emails and then finally today 11.01.2021, get an email credit note, on checking we have been stopped £660 from the total amount paid and to top it all, we are unable to claim a refund until 31/05/2021. Total robbers. Will be taking further action and will never use this company again. Stay clear.
HolidayGems is rated 2.83 based on 42 reviews