Holiday Gems Reviews

4.5
Based on 974 reviews
Read Holiday Gems Reviews

About Holiday Gems:

HolidayGems.co.uk provides a comprehensive range of travel services, including holidays, flights, hotels and other ancillary services. We also specialise in Late Deal holidays.

Our travel specialists work within our three call centre locations in the North West of England and in addition we also have a network of homeworkers both in the UK and throughout Europe.

All of our holidays are ATOL protected (ATOL 11461) for consumer financial security.

HolidayGems offers an independent and impartial travel service tailored to our customer’s needs. Whether you are planning a trip in the UK or to the other side of the world, our professional travel service will cater for every need.

Richard dealt with my booking & I am wry pleased to say everything went super smoothly. This is the first time my son has had a holiday with a friend and I feel confident he has been looked after with this booking … thank you Richi:)
2 hours after I made my booking with them I had a text to say call them. After 5 or six ' sorry he's on the other line responses I finally got through to the guy in question. He said the holiday I booked wasn't available any longer because they couldn't get it for the price they advertised it for. They wanted me to pay another £132 to secure the holiday I paid for. When I eventually agreed to meet them halfway they sent me my booking confirmation without any transfers that I requested. I think they just knocked my transfers off as it was equivalent to the £66 I had negotiated back off the increase. Now cannot get through to customer service to confirm if any transfers are included or not. They have not responded to my email query from 3 days ago yet.
This is an online order and no payment is taken at the time of submission, only a pre-authorisation is held pending confirmation. Due to rapid changes in availability and/or costs from the suppliers, should we not be able to honour the booking we will contact you to offer options which are up to you to accept or decline. We do thank you for proceeding with the booking. That said, you did not request transfers online and this is shown on the order summary emailed to you immediately on submission of the order. The transfers were never discussed during the sales call and we must therefore refute the claims made in the review. We note that you were contacted and given quotes for the transfers on 25 May 22. Please check your spam/junk folder for any filters.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Always go the extra mile
Perfect! This word says it all!
Pleasant service provided by Richard. Booked a holiday. He was pleasant and professional. And provided us with all details and took extra time to help us with our requests. Thank you Richard.
Nathan was great, he went above and beyond to get us a great deal in a top hotel in a good location, we cant thank him enough. He was patient, friendly and gave good advice. We will be calling on him for all our holidays in the future :)
Really good costumer service from finn
Today I booked our 3rd holiday with you. With help from the brilliant Geraldine we enjoyed a fantastic holiday in Malta during the early part of January . Last week we decided we would like to return so I we called up to book againg, this time Lily took the best care to make sure everything was right for us and made the whole experiance of booking as easy as it was last time. Today we decided we could possibly have another sneeky week away and had a peep at what would be possible, so there I was this morning chatting to Matt, who guided me through and now we have a super week in Crete to look forward to. These agents have been superb, answered all my silly questions, and made sure I was happy with everything , Holiday Gems is my first choice and my place to go for all future holidays.
Great cheap holiday which included luggage and transfers . So the price you see is the price you pay. Had to call them and only waited 10mins before being answered and problem sorted .
Advertised online prices are completely unrealistic and I was unable to book online - flights were unavailable so would not let me book a package holiday online- even though your website states it is always cheaper to book on line. I had to ring up the following day - price of holiday had increased when I finally managed to get through on the phone lines.
Great service but you will end up paying about £200- £300 more then the price on the website. Happens every time
Always use holiday gems brilliant service
I have booked with holiday gems on quite a few occasions now and always had very good service at a competitive price, I have just booked again to travel to Turkey in September, unfortunately I booked thevwrong flight outbound from Manchester, the same airline has a flight on the same day but was told it would cost an entra £50 each passenger to ammend, same holiday, same airline but to travel 4 hours earlier an extra £200 , administration charges . Feeling a bit disgruntled
Unfortunately, the holiday was booked online and based on the flights chosen. Any flight will become liable for change fees immediately on confirmation and this is a matter over which we have no control. Whilst we empathise with the issue we are unable to make any offers in this regard. We do hope that you will still be able to have an amazing holiday.
Spoke with Richard today very helpfull and friendly sorted it all out for me .
They've taken 2 lots of money from my account and now I can't make contact the owe me £1074 plus an over charge for a room that's now longer available of £84
We must refute the contents of the review. Despite being advised to the contrary by our customer care team, you submitted 2 online orders which created an issue but due to the block on the card only one payment was completed. Please contact our customer service team for any clarification or with proof of the stated duplicate payment so that the matter may be addressed accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation
Geraldine was absolutely fantastic and helped all the way throughout. Extremely grateful for her advice and help
Just booked holiday for sept ,booking procedures was straight forward and was set up in 72 hours
My agent Richard was very efficient and explained everything well.
Thanks to finn. Made the booking quick and easy to book, very kind and friendly, answers all questions. Very happy
Richard was great at sorting out an issue with our holiday booking. And the aftercare of a few issues on the confirmation. Thank you
Very helpful operator Daniel who talked us through all options and did everything he said he would. Very happy with the service
Holiday Gems is rated 4.47 based on 974 reviews