Holiday Gems Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holiday Gems
Read Holiday Gems Reviews

About Holiday Gems:

HolidayGems.co.uk provides a comprehensive range of travel services, including holidays, flights, hotels and other ancillary services. We also specialise in Late Deal holidays.

Our travel specialists work within our three call centre locations in the North West of England and in addition we also have a network of homeworkers both in the UK and throughout Europe.

All of our holidays are ATOL protected (ATOL 11461) for consumer financial security.

HolidayGems offers an independent and impartial travel service tailored to our customer’s needs. Whether you are planning a trip in the UK or to the other side of the world, our professional travel service will cater for every need.

Just arrived back from a great holiday booked through HolidayGems, it was easy to book online, then received a phone call the following day confirming everything, they saved me money and would definately book with them again.
We are absolutely delighted that you had a great holiday, Julie, and that we were able to make the whole booking experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you for such positive feedback!
Disappointed in customer service. Booked as a gift for my partner. When the company rang, my partner answered the phone and they told him it was regarding a holiday I had booked that day- surprise ruined. Told the phone operator I couldn’t speak at that minute. Someone called back the next day and told me the holiday had gone up by £60 each- had no choice but to carry on with booking as partner knows now! Not once did the first person I spoke to on the phone mention that by not speaking to him the holiday wasn’t booked. I don’t understand why it wasn’t booked straight away when I gave my card details to you online. Very disappointed
Geraldine is a great girl she just helped me with All my holiday needs too Thank you very much Pamela
Friendly professional service, great price Highly recommended
Best customer service person I've ever spoken to
Easy to use Web site and cheap prices
Thank you Andrew - we do try to keep the booking process as easy as possible, together with great prices.
Geraldine has done our booking and has been very professional during the whole booking from start to the payment thank you so much look forward to booking with geraldine again
Holiday Gems 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, David. It would seem that you are already in the holiday spirit! Enjoy every moment and we look forward to helping you plan many more holidays.
Booked for Dubai next year, very smooth process with great communication. Very helpful and reassuring.
Thank you for your positive feedback, Martin. The team always appreciate it.
Filling in the form to put your holiday down on paper was great (5 out of 5). Clear & well thought out but after trying to pay after rechecking everything 3 times, it woouldnt work! We were saved by a call from Geraldine (customer helpline). She spent a lot of time fixing everything for me & got everything sorted out to how I wanted them. Thank you Geraldine.
We sincerely apologise for any issues experienced when entering payment details. This will be highlighted to our IT team. Weare delighted that Geraldine was able to assist and provide a resolution. We are sure that you will have an amazing holiday.
I Recently Booked a Holiday and Realised that I'd Booked the Wrong Dates,But Luckily I Phoned up and Spoke to Finn and the Problem Was Solved Very Swiftly.Great Service.
Our agents will always go the extra mile to resolve any issue. Thank you for sharing your positive comments which we know Finn will appreciate.
Great attitude and fantastic price
We are delighted that the service and costs exceeded your expectations, William. We always strive to give the best possible options and service. Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments.
I was dealt in friendly and efficient manner
We are delighted that the service was as expected, Keneth. We thank you for you positive feedback.
Great experience booking with Holiday Gems and lovely to be able to speak to someone on the phone thank you
Our sales staff are always available to assist you and ensure the best possible options are offered. Thank you for sharing your positive comments, Dawn
Found the company very easy to book with All went very smoothly
We do try and make the booking experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your positive feedback, Tracey.
Very helpful when I made a mistake with my booking. It was sorted out asap.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, Tasulla. We are delighted that the team was able to assist in resolving the issue.
Recently discovered, pleasantly surprised, staff are great and helpful. I had booked and they rang me up without prompting to see if I'd like better flights, very thoughtful. Thanks.
Our team will always endeavour to offer the best possible options for your needs, Roderick. We are so pleased that there was a great outcome for you.
The man that booked our holiday was so pleasant, he helped me with everything I needed to know
We are so pleased, Mark, that the service exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Staff are so helpful and I can understand what they are talking about.
Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always appreciated, James.
I booked this holiday on line and paid in full,I then get a phone call the next evening telling me he was going to confirm my booking,he seemed quite surprised my flights were booked but then proceeded to tell me my room rate had gone up,I was disgusted he then said I could cancel but it would take 21 days to get e refund,this was so upsetting he new my distress and spoke to a supervisor who decided to let me have the rooms at original price, iam a 75 year old lady I have always booked my holidays on line and never had this happen, on top of this iam phoned the next day and again was told my holiday needed to be confirmed,I then told her it had been and I had printed out all my documents,is this normal procedure,I do hope not,I will not be dealing with you in the future. Mrs harrington
This appears to be an online order and no payment is taken when the order is submitted. The website gives full information of the process on every page of the order and this is reiterated in the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed when submitting the order. Once orders are received by our office, should we not be able to honour the booking at the web price we will call the client to offer any suitable alternatives which is then up to the client to accept or not. No payment is taken until our client agrees to the new costs. A pre-authorisation only is held, and released immediately if no booking is confirmed. We are pleased that the manager was able to offer a discount to honour the cost and we will be sorry not to be able to assist in planning your next holiday.
Paul was really helpful and communicated well. Pleased he could link our booking to our friends going at same time. Thanks 😊
Paul will always endeavour to resolve any issues and we thank you for taking the time to post your positive review.
Absolutely fantastic service so far. I have nerve damage they explained thought that and want I need to have. Plus refund about coivd. How to book per coivd check list. Payment plan offered
We are so pleased that our service has exceeded your expectations. Than you for your positive comments.
Holiday Gems is rated 4.35 based on 410 reviews