Holden Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holden Associates

About Holden Associates : Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.

Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?

1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy

Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?

01704 320560

V12
Merlin Park
Ringtail Road

Category:
Accountants

"Jason and Nicola have always provided Branded Telecoms Ltd with clear advice and guidelines for our business accounts over the past seven seven years and we are very happy with the service provided by Holden Associates. Our bookkeeping, management accounts, year end accounts and payroll all with one company has really worked for us. Much Thanks from Andy and the Branded Telecoms Management Team"
Thank you Andy for the review, it has also been our pleasure providing your company with an all emcompassing service.

Jason
Holden Associates
"Holden Associates were recommended to me over 10 years ago, I feel it only right to recommend them to you. I have had a number of challenging times during these past years. Jason and the team have always given me sound advise. Today, my business is operating at its best to date, I would be a fool to think I could of done it without an accountancy firm like Holden Associates."
Thank you Stephen, we are delighted you feel this way. We always enjoy our involvement with you and your business.
Holden Associates is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews