Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

Great service and price.
Beautiful lipstick quick delivery
Great price and very quick delivery. I've used this handcream for years. I'd never heard of Hogies so was a bit ambivalent, but I would definitely buy from Hogies again.
Bought the perfume as a gift and it was delivered promptly and at a very good price.
Got this as a Christmas present, lasted quite a while, as you don't need much on a sponge. So I searched the internet and found this size. The price was the best I found and it was a speedy delivery.
Thank you for the great feedback, glad we could help.

Regards,

Hogies Online
My lipstick was delivery quickly .Personally packed and what I lived was the two chocolate eggs Lovely chocolate.... will definitely be using you again One satisfied customer I recommended you to a friend, she went ahead and ordered Clarins She also enjoyed the tasty chocolate eggs .
What a lovely surprise to receive a parcel pack lovely was a pleasure to open and get my cream . Thankyou so much will be using you again
Lovely & quick delivery.
Brilliant service and good value.
So pleased with my purchase. I bought a perfume with a damaged box as it worked out even cheaper and it was only for me. Excellent price and was delivered quickly. Loved the personal touch of chocolates and card telling me Jane had packaged my order for me 🥰
Thank you Julie, hope you enjoyed the chocolates.

Regards,

Hogies Online
Very quick service genuine product at competitive price thank you
Quick and easy transaction, goods arrived quickly, appreciated the free two mini Easter eggs too
Excellent company. Certainly would recommend.
Very good service. Great to be able to get this product so quickly.
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. Not too sweet
Excellent service and my wife enjoyed her Mother's day present.
Brilliant I love the eyeshadow & Hogies are my best place to look for things I need excellent service Xx
I was so pleased to find this company ☺ great service and delivery 👏 and the price was better than anywhere else and it was a gift set 😀 will definitely use this site again
First time I've used will definitely use again very good price highly recommend love the perfumes I ordered for a gift
My order was very quickly and efficiently completed. I am very happy with the service. Thank you
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 5,977 reviews