Hogies Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hogies Online
Read Hogies Online Reviews

info@hogiesonline.co.uk

Units C5 & C6FNup End Business centre, ,

This was my first time ordering from Hogies. The delivery was quick and they had a good range of products. I will be using them again.
I was really pleased with the products I received. I choose high end brands and it is great to get the ones I want at a discount price. The products arrived reasonably quickly especially for lockdown. Very happy and recommended to friends.
I received regular updates and my order on time and it is a lovely wee set.
Excellent price and outstanding customer service. I ordered a make up palette which arrived with the brush missing. I received a prompt and helpful response and the item was dispatched immediately. I would absolutely recommend - many sellers would do well to emulate this excellent customer service
Fab as always! Thank you so much
Lovely lipgloss easy to order and cheaper than other stores.
Good service
The packaging was a little bit damaged, but the product is great! Received very quickly.
An extremely efficient ordering system which I would use again and recommend.
My purchase was delivered quickly ,
Thank you .
The actual product was received in good order although the packaging was crushed, but I did know about that in advance. The price reflects accordingly. Be interesting how the product performs against ordering directly from direct stores. Delivery was slow I must say, but overall pleased.
Very prompt service and delivery and product just as it says, really pleased and will use again
It arrived on time and my nephew was very happy with it
Good value for money and a speedy service!
Thank you for your feedback.

Look forward to you shopping with us again soon.

Regards,

Hogies Online
Quick delivery. As described, good service.
I have used Hogies for a long time. Never had an issue ever. Always great prices and quick to deliver even in our current times .
Many Thanks 👍😃
Thanks for the great feedback and shopping with Hogies Online.

We really appreciate your support.

Regards,

Louise
Great thick cream.. fast delivery.. value for money on this site.. recommend!
Easy to order and quick with delivery even on standard post. Thankyou
I was very pleased with the 2 products I ordered . exactly as described . And fast delivery. Will use again. Very impressed. Thankyou .
Great service, i couldn't find this product anywhere else for such a great price. Will be ordering more colours when I have tidied up my makeup stash.
fantastic service. fast delivery and great price. product genuine. will definately buy from them again. highly recommend.
Hogies Online is rated 4.92 based on 5,817 reviews