Hobbytronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobbytronics
Read Hobbytronics Reviews

About Hobbytronics:

Online supplier of electronic components based in the UK but selling worldwide.

sales@hobbytronics.co.uk

Fossegate House
Pocklington Ind Estate
Pocklington
York

Tell us how Hobbytronics made you happy
Tricky dealing with orders in such CV19 times but suggested call back times were not delivered. Once ordered delivered on time. Unfortunately the items although working did not provide the NMEA 0183 output needed by my radio suggested in the datasheet.
We are very sorry that the item ordered did not perform as you had hoped. As you have posted anonymously, I can't see which item this might be. If you could let us know so we can check the information and see if any updates or clarifications are needed so we can provide the best information possible. Depending on whether the item is in its original condition, it may be possible to return for a refund. Please let us know.
Nice website, easy to navigate and find what I wanted.
I generally like Hobbytronics and ordered quite a few consumables from them. However I did have a negative experience when I asked a question about board source files and got a snarky answer so I might think twice about ordering from them next time.
Richard, I am sorry if my colleague's reply to your request for the design files for one of our boards came off as snarky. Sometimes replying with a degree of levity can be misinterpreted in an email. He certainly had no intention of being rude. Many apologies.
Prompt delivery however your tech support is clunky and not user friendly
Sorry to hear you haven't received satisfactory tech support. Can you suggest how we can make it better? Bear in mind that we have a wide product range and frequently technical questions can take research, which is why we ask for them to be emailed.
Hobbytronics is rated 4.89 based on 879 reviews