Hobbytronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobbytronics
Read Hobbytronics Reviews

About Hobbytronics:

Online supplier of electronic components based in the UK but selling worldwide.

sales@hobbytronics.co.uk

Fossegate House
Pocklington Ind Estate
Pocklington
York

Tell us how Hobbytronics made you happy
Good transaction, no problems.
Good shop for hobbysts. A lot of different elements to use for build something you like. Fast and cheap delivery. Recomend
as a newbie to electronics i found HT service to be excellent and i will use them again.
Speed dispatch ,well packed, a large of products some not easily found elsewhere
I have purchased lots of components from Hobbytronics over a period of 5 or more years. The Quality of which have been beyond question. The delivery or turn around time is excellent and at a very competitive price. Only on one occasion was an after sales question made and was dealt with in a very professional manner with immediate effect. I have no hesitation in promoting this company, they have never let me down and always available for advice.
Good service with great support.
Great products. Lots of communication keeping me informed of my order progress. A great store, highly recommended.
fast dispatch, great service as usual
Great fast service. My go to company for Arduinos
Hobbytronics delivered the right product in a short time - as they usually do.
Good place for shopping.
Ordering problem resolved very quickly, excellent service and goods arrived on time 👍
Received everything I ordered very quickly and all was as described - very happy with my purchase - will use Hobbytronics again for sure
Fast delivery
Just what I needed. Thank you
Excellent service as always.
I needed a rotary encoder to control an Arduino-alike frequency generator based on an AD9850 module. Hobbytonics had the very item on their web-site and were able to supply within a couple of days. Works like a dream. Thanks Hobbytronics, you have never failed to come up with the goods.
excellent service very good product, exactly what I needed. very good data information on the product. highly recommended
Always found that Hobbytronics products work as expected and work well. A very reliable supplier. And when I got stuck Sarah was able to tell what the likely solution would be - and she was right!
Thanks, Robert. Great start to the week reading your review :)
Good service and product, thanks
Hobbytronics is rated 4.89 based on 879 reviews