Hobbytronics Reviews

4.9
Based on 909 reviews
Read Hobbytronics Reviews

About Hobbytronics:

Online supplier of electronic components based in the UK but selling worldwide.

sales@hobbytronics.co.uk

Fossegate House
Pocklington Ind Estate
Pocklington
York

Tell us how Hobbytronics made you happy
I ordered this with the view to read the data from my car. However, no mater which script I try to use none of them will compile or run.
Used these guys a few times now, really easy to deal with and items always arrive on time and as expected.
Everything went smoothly. I am very satisfied.
Prompt delivery, generally satisfactory.
Always good value for money and prompt deliveries.
A good all round service
Great service, good prices. Some "everyday" stuff, including things from big US suppliers we all know and love... but Hobbytronics does the tedious stuff (and has in UK stock) stuff that might be a pain and a delay to source from US, at a very nominal markup. THEY ALSO have things of their own manufacture, not available elsewhere. See their USB Host Controller Board V2.4, and independent reviews at wywtk.com
Used a few times now, always been very reliable
Prompt delivery. Easy purchase and competitive pricing. Thanks.
Great company which stock interesting and useful electronics, very impressed with the service and delivery
It was the service I expected. Not above and beyond or disappointing. I don't really like companies pushing for reviews and that's exactly what they did. I felt better about them before I received an email wanting a review.
Sorry if we overstepped. Just so helpful for new customers.
Good stock. Prompt, efficient service. Any mistakes dealt with.
I found HobbyTronics accidentally, and to be honest I don't know how I'd not found them before. They offer some *very* competetive pricing on their range, and they stock a number of items which I have previously found difficult to obtain. I was also pleased with the turn around time, it was not the most efficient (from my perspective) but that should be tempered with not knowing the kind of throughput the company has. As a satisfied customer with on-going requirements, I will 100% be a returning customer
Exceptional customer service and support. I had some technical difficulty, help and support was empathetic, quick and resolved my own failings. Highly recommended.
Hobbytronics is dead good
Great service, the selection was not as extensive as I expected but I managed to get everything I needed for my project. Unfortunately they'd run out of box enclosures.
Quick service and an excellent website.
Very quick service and reasonable prices.
First time buying from Hobbytronics and definitely not the last. The ordering was easy and all correspondence friendly. The products are also of great quality and price.
Ordered a few things from Hobbytronics, and I'll do it again!
Hobbytronics is rated 4.89 based on 909 reviews