HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Cracking!!
Very useful free information and articles, giving us good overview. Easy website to search. Thank-you!
This is a clearly set out and well organised website. The information appears to be comprehensive and is easy to read and understand. I suppose the site is updated to keep up with any current legislation. It has helped a lot and I'm very pleased to have found it.
Very useful and very clear. Yes, you did help me. It would be even more helpful to have all the tips summarized in a list of just the headings for each point that I could simply print out to tick off as we go along, referring back to the website for the detail.
my daughter just moved in her first home, wanted advice on water bills
interesting information
lots of clear info & advice for my first time selling a property
Son is getting married and buying a house for the first time. He has been asking us for advice.
Very useful information, well set out and easy to access
This site is invaluable! It has been so useful, providing information, hints and tips which we have passed on to our children, both of whom are in the process of buying their first homes. It has also just saved us unnecessary expense, as we are in the process of selling our former family home (which has been let out for the last 10 years), and we were unaware that we had to pay CGT within 30 days of the sale. Phew! So glad I read this!
still going through everything to ensure I have covered all bases when both selling and buying. site is easy to understand and click from point to point
Buying and selling a house can be very stressful and I value this website for it's clarity in guiding us through the complexities.
Yes - very helpful. Pointed me in the right direction concerning commission levels and the situation obtaining in 'sellers'/ 'buyers' markets regarding best approaches to sole agency arrangements etc.
i found this website to be an excellent source of information
I was interested in the information in general. It helps to keep up to date with the housing market.
Yes, it is informative, and points out issues that I may have not even considered. Also, I find it extremely reassuring.
clear and concise
Excellent info thanks
great site
Useful information on wall cracks . useful tools for finding appropriate surveyor
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.67 based on 346 reviews