HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
"What a fantastic organisation, caring and honest will be using their services in the future."
"I found the website really useful to get hold of lots of useful information. I contacted the team with a specific query of a fairly complicated nature and I received a prompt and very useful reply the same day! I am very impressed and I would recommend HomeOwners Alliance with no hesitation."
"What an excellent service you offer...and I am thrilled with my first request of advice on an estate agent’s contract. With Sarah’s help I negotiated a much better deal and she pointed out some things that needed to be rectified. I am selling my house and because of your support, I woke for the first time this morning without any fear! Can’t thank you enough... worth every penny."
"Great articles which help with many aspects of home ownership. Staf give sound advice. I think they are a friendly but informed helping hand"
"Lots of interesting and useful information, but sometimes a bit lacking in detail."
"I am having service charge dispute and Naomi has helped me a lot. She is very kind and have very good knowledge on the subject. I strongly recomond to take membership. Its worth with fraction of money. Well done HOA team"
"Absolutely wonderful very understanding extremely helpful so grateful for all their help I am so glad I found them"
"Very helpful, prompt and sound advice from Paula recently by email about a housing query I had. Would highly recommend this service, there are also useful guides, tips and resources available on the website."
"So pleased I discovered the HOA. They offer assistance and advice over a broad spectrum of subjects relating to buying or owning my new home."
"Very grateful for having someone at the end of the phone to help give advice through the buying process"
"Great experience so far. Very helpful, full of insights, responsive. A very good value for the membership fee, as you can save the costs through various discounts and offerings. The insights provided are so very useful!"
"We are just about to put our house on the market and found the information regarding selling your property and especially all the information about choosing an estate agent and estate agents' contracts invaluable. In fact, this made us change our mind about the Estate Agent we were originally going to use. It enabled us to put together a list of questions to ask the Estate Agents and made us more aware of the things to look out for in the contract. We also sent the contract to HOA and asked for their advice. They came back to us really quickly with some very good advice. We are now happy and feel comfortable with the agents we have chosen. We are very happy with the service so far. Now I will start reading the information about buying a property!"
"Just called HOA to clarify a point in the sales process. They confirmed my thoughts and could not have explained it any simpler. Thank goodness for HOA in this who,e buying and selling processing, without guidance and reference to their website it would have been a whole lot worse. Thank you"
"Efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. The Alliance has helped me in some important decisions to do with my new build."
"What a great service. Any question regarding home ownership is just a short phone away from being answered. Bigger questions, such as 'is this estate agent contact ok?' are also able to be answered, and in great detail. I've been very impressed with the service, and made more than the membership fee back in discounts in my first transaction!"
"As a new homeowner (leaseholder of a flat), I've needed advice on several topics, on several occasions. My recent call was to get information about support in investigating the high cost of roofing repairs. I got initial help on the phone, then a follow up email. When I needed more clarification, I emailed again and got a very prompt response, with further options to explore. I'm now taking my investigation further and can also ask for help with this from the helpline. Great service."
"great, joined today and got really helpful guidance today. as a first time buyer this was very reassuring. looking forward to gaining more from continuing to use the service. thank you"
"Thank you for all the prompt help and recommendations, pointing me in the right direction regarding my party wall issues and how to go about creating leases on my property"
"Owning a home is the biggest financial investment you’ll make so you need help in making decisions. The HOA is the only one-stop shop I found for giving you independent advice. It’s been well worth £45 membership. Not only did we get legal advice but picked up tips about buildings insurance we’ll use in the future. The service is first class with friendly, professional staff who respond immediately. I would recommend everyone who is buying a home to become a member."
"Extremely pleased I found HoA. The quality of service is superb. I am surrounded by complex issues and the information available from the Membership Team is timely and most useful. The Team give peace-of-mind answers which are easy to understand and point the reader towards the key bullet-points, if you wish to research. Highly recommended."
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.84 based on 43 reviews