HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Not only was it full of the relevant information, I was able to access the necessary professionals using the website.
great site
Covers all the necessary areas, except probate is not given a mention
Useful information on wall cracks . useful tools for finding appropriate surveyor
A great website!
general advice on the process
At the moment I can not tell You but I guess, it can be a useful site for everyone who wants to buy a home.
A really useful website talking you through each step simply and clearly. We used it to work out if we could travel the 200+ miles to view houses and to consider which survey needed doing.
update on current gov policy
Comprehensive advice for buyers and sellers
It answered my queries as a seller which were quicker and clearer than through a solicitor. I do not have building regulations from work carried out in the 1960's and the site was very clear in what my options were and stopped me having sleepless nights.
IT HAS GIVE ME INFORMATION
Yes, I learn something new everyday. I also signed up for the newsletter so that I receive new tips regarding Property.
yes it is useful. cos the reports and the datas
found it very useful and help full
Yes very useful it gave me more to think about and also learned more of property survey
Very Useful. Very good and sound information related to Housing, and house works. My doughtier is also looking at buying a house, and I have send her the link. There is very good, Valuable information related to house Buying, and she will most definitely benefit from it. Thank you HOA.
This website provides a lot of useful information. It has become a regular reference for me.
I'm just beginning with this whole business, so you've given me a god sense of what's involved.
Extremely helpful! I am a 1st time buyer and now I know few more tricks to keep the ball rolling.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.67 based on 344 reviews