HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 615 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Very good site full of valuable information
I find the step by step guides helpful.
Yes, very useful. I was looking at when and how to hire a surveyor, lots of good info here.
Thank you for the information provided. It helps us a lot for making an important decision.
not any good i am in private rented property but cant get the boiler changed under the scheme the boiler is 12 years old & works when it wants to the property was built in 1990 so we cant go green becuase they are not funding private rented property
This website genuinely is seeking to provide the general public with information and advice on buying a home and what pitfalls to be aware of. Their article on fleecehold new build properties was especially useful, it caused me to look at the deeds very carefully and ultimately to conclude that I wasn't prepared to accept a biased, one-sided contract with a developer/managing agent that would leave me with little/no rights legally.
Answered my query easily.
The range of anticipated prices you quote is absolutely ridiculous and consequently calls into question the value of any other information
trying to help old brother in law finance his future care.
Informative article about online auctions, and the fees involved. It was good to be able to listen to the BBC Radio 4 consumer programme about these issues.
Full of useful info
The site has detailed explanations of the process of buying a house. They are different categories that I can scroll through and read.
Invaluable resource - I used it constantly during my sale and purchase.
Easy to understand advice
Very helpful about so many aspects of homebuying, with accessible but practical and actionable advice to help with homebuying.
This site includes interesting and important information regarding selling a house. This is particularly useful if you have not gone through the process in recent years.
5 star rating from me. You were recommended to me by MSE via their website. I am an Existing Leaseholder, mis-sold, trapped, and in limbo waiting for the 2nd part of the Leasehold Reform, with onerous ground rent increases (10x10x10), and doubling service charges. Praying for Government to; speed up the Leasehold Reform process, give support & help to Leaseholders in limbo, and a solution to protect Leaseholders from Landlords/Freeholders &their Managing Agents (2).
very useful
It gives some background information that allows for future planning.
Very helpful & informative info on restrictive covenants.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 615 reviews