hmvgamecredit Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend hmvgamecredit

How would you rate hmvgamecredit ?

"Awful service, terrible security, and or responses from the customer service team"
"Using this service more then a year. Really Happy!"
"Delighted, fantastic use of phone credit. It was quick and easy to do too. However Three did text me confirming my 'Xbox topup' when I bought Playstation credit. The code worked perfect on the PS store though so it was just a text worded wrong - panic averted!"
"Hdhdb dhdhdhdd hddjdj"
"Code sent instantly, a great use of unwanted phone credit"
"very good"
"hmv is great it's very easy to buy gamcredit with your phone credit here. highly recommend to everyone."
"pain free and fast, very handy too."
"I have used this service a number of times and couldn't recommend it enough. Quick easy and simple to use."
"Not happy about paying vat for an extra £3 odd"
"Absolutely brilliant so far no problems with the service at all"
"Very easy to use and a good way to spend phone credit that would have gone unused"
Ian Alexander
Unverified Reviewer
"Used this service many times, very simple and very quick. Great service."
"HMV made it really easy and quick convert your phone credit to game credit. 100% recommend"
"I'm normally very happy with this product. However this time I was attempting to buy the 12 month Xbox Live with my phone credit and it kept prompting for a credit card. I tried instead to test the €10 voucher, and it charged from my phone credit, but without warning."
"Speedy delivery. Charge is okay. Brilliant way to use up unused phone credit. Thank you for the service."
"Quick but transaction fee a bit steep I think ????"
"Very fast transaction and a great service!"
"I am getting usage restriction message when trying to topup my ballance or buy game credit. I am trying to reach their support for few weeks, but they don't reply to tickets that was raised from their website, they don't reply e-mails and when I am calling support, it says that I need to create ticket from website. Its really annoying that I can not reach any live person from that company."
"Very quick and handy service"
hmvgamecredit is rated 4.41 based on 246 reviews