HL Training Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HL Training Services
Read HL Training Services Reviews

About HL Training Services:

HL Training Services provide Forklift Training nationwide, at customers premises or at our Training Centre in Barton Hill, Bristol.

Staff were all excellent, very friendly and made me feel welcome. Vince helped everyone with the areas that they felt they struggled in, and the area's that he could see needed extra help. Nothing was too much trouble for all the staff. I personally and I know the other people with me would highly recommend them for forklift training.
Friendly knowledgable instructor who instructed me to pass course
Excellent communication and test centre. Been using Vince,Shane and the team for past 5 years and gave always given great training and advice.
Friendly instructors who make the learning easy to understand and are very thorough
Perfect coure, good atmosfere
All the staff are really welcoming and the course was delivered professionally, the 10 days I spent at HL training was very relaxed and enjoyable, I can not recommend them highly enough.
A big thank you to the HL Team
Constructive, informative and professionally delivered training.
Felt comfortable and at ease throughout.
Great fork lift course
The instructor was polite and patient and although it was a just a refresher course it helped me remember certain things i may of forgotten.

All in all a good day training and i enjoyed it.
Relaxed but informal
The trainers are patient, funny and they're really professional. Jay is the best thanks a lot ! :)
Very well presented and in-depth course
Great staff
Jay was an awesome instructor.
He was friendly informative and made the course easy to follow.
He was professional throughout the course and patient with the slower trainees. Gave excellent advise at all times.
Jay is a credit to the company and I would recommend him highly for future training for myself or family and friends. Thank you Jay
Hi Glynn,

Thank you VERY much for your excellent review, I will make sure we pass your review onto Jay so he is aware.

As always, if there is anything we can help you with going forward, please let us know.
Excellent instructor with a well planned course layout. Highly recommended.
Hi Julian, we are very glad you would recommend us and thought your instructor was excellent. Good luck with everything.
Had a great time good training and passed without to many problems
Hi Paul, we are glad you enjoyed yourself. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Very professional instructor with clear explanation of the entire course.
I will highly recommend to everyone
Thanks Eustachio, we really appreciate the recommendation. Make sure you tell your friends to mention you've recommended them.
Excellent training centre highly recommend
Hi Rob, as always it was great to see you again. See you in 5 years for your next re-reg.
A fantastic service from HL training both onsite and there aftercare service.
Nothing is too much trouble and they make you feel relaxed from start to finish.
Looking forward to working with you again.
Hi Chris, as you know, we are always here to help. Look forward to dealing with you again soon.
good experience. easy going frendly staff
Hi Gabriel, thanks for this review. We really appreciate positive feedback.
Site facilities are good, trainers are knowledgeable and helpful. Overall the raining days were a good experience and useful knowledge learned.
Hi Jeff, it was a pleasure! Glad your learnt a lot, and enjoyed the experience.
HL Training Services is rated 4.97 based on 71 reviews