hl training services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hl training services

How would you rate hl training services ?

"good experience. easy going frendly staff"
"Site facilities are good, trainers are knowledgeable and helpful. Overall the raining days were a good experience and useful knowledge learned."
"The training was very good with a lot of positivaty in the training room and on the practical assesment. Vince was an extremely good trainer."
"The course was very informative and helped a lot in my role at work the instructors were very knowledgeable and the course was tailored to suit our needs would recommend to friends and colleagues."
"Vince was my instructor on a 2 day Gantry crane course recently, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy going. I highly recommend this company."
"Easy going friendly staff"
"Overall brilliant course."
"It was a very friendly and professional course."
"Good day out,instructor very helpful with any questions asked,would use again"
"Went above and beyond the call of duty, would recommend to anyone."
"Professional and friendly service. Doing good job make sure everything is done correctly."
"very good"
"very informative, great instructor I learnt lots"
"Lisgehurirjndj"
"Calm and very helpful"
"I done a one day mewp course..the instructor was very knowledgable and all are questions ..the practical training was very useful in my working environment"
"I enjoyed my day training course there because 1- the venue was easy to get to by road 2- The instructor was friendly and informative and answered any questions but thorough in what he did and how he ran the course , 3- Although the training Vehicle was fairly old it still worked well and functioned safely during the practical assessments ! 4- Facilities ie Refreshments & Toilets were ok . thank you John"
"Had a refresher for Counterbalance. The staff make you feel very welcome and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend in an instant! Thanks for a great day!"
"Friendly and informative team"
"The training was very professional and has helped us carry out our functions. Many thanks."
hl training services is rated 4.94 based on 53 reviews