hl training services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hl training services

How would you rate hl training services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It was a very friendly and professional course."
"Good day out,instructor very helpful with any questions asked,would use again"
Jay Merrick
Verified Buyer
"Went above and beyond the call of duty, would recommend to anyone."
Tomasz Dziadosz
Verified Buyer
"Professional and friendly service. Doing good job make sure everything is done correctly."
Ahmed Omer
"very good"
Nichola Dykes
Verified Buyer
"very informative, great instructor I learnt lots"
"Lisgehurirjndj"
"Calm and very helpful"
Kevin Sweet
Verified Buyer
"I done a one day mewp course..the instructor was very knowledgable and all are questions ..the practical training was very useful in my working environment"
John Hailey
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed my day training course there because 1- the venue was easy to get to by road 2- The instructor was friendly and informative and answered any questions but thorough in what he did and how he ran the course , 3- Although the training Vehicle was fairly old it still worked well and functioned safely during the practical assessments ! 4- Facilities ie Refreshments & Toilets were ok . thank you John"
"Had a refresher for Counterbalance. The staff make you feel very welcome and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend in an instant! Thanks for a great day!"
"Friendly and informative team"
Richie Payne
Verified Buyer
"The training was very professional and has helped us carry out our functions. Many thanks."
David Edmunds
Verified Reviewer
"A great course, The instructors and staff were fantastic, very helpful and patient. The level of knowledge that they have is unbelievable, and they are more than happy to share that knowledge, even after finishing the course. I would recommend H L Training Services to anyone who is thinking of conducting an ITSSAR Instructor course or any other courses run by H L Training services. I am looking forward to returning to conduct further training with them in the future. Thank you all, I wish you the very best."
Adam Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I was made to feel very welcome from all of the friendly staff at HL training from the moment I arrived. I spent a total of 3 weeks there on a variety of different courses. Every Instructor I had delivered a very high standard of training and were all very friendly and easygoing with great knowledge on their subjects taught. I will definitely be using HL training again in the future. Thanks guys! Adam H"
"They made me feel comfortable and relaxed from day one The training team are professional courteous and always helpful It was a joy to train with them"
"i gained new skills"
"Great family business, nothing to hard for them, the instructors are excellent, the experience was great learnt loads. would recommend HL TRAINING to any one. A big THANK YOU to Vince and thanks to Shane for fixing the laptop."
Christopher Donald
Verified Buyer
"Great trainer, great company."
Richard Hathway